Announcement 2

Greetings, wonderful readers! It is with both excitement and a touch of nostalgia that I announce the conclusion of our thrilling journey through the first season. What an incredible trip it has been, and I must express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for joining me on this adventure.

Admittedly, when I started this endeavor, I wasn't entirely sure if I would reach the finish line. Yet, here we are, celebrating the completion of the first season together. Your support has been instrumental in making this achievement possible.

As a first-time storyteller, I've been on a learning curve, figuring out how to piece everything together seamlessly. Initially, I would craft chapters in script form, then expand and transform them into a full-fledged story with minimal alterations. It's been a creative process filled with discovery and growth.

While the end of Season 1 has arrived, I want to assure you that this is not the end of our journey together. Although I can't provide an exact date for the return of Season 2, I am diligently working on it. I'm also working on another story. My goal is to release both stories simultaneously, and I appreciate your understanding as I take the necessary time to ensure everything is meticulously set up.

Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for making it to the end of Season 1! Your support has been my guiding light, and I am eagerly looking forward to our reunion in Season 2. Until then, stay tuned and take care!