Chapter 13

Suno smirks confidently and taunts, "Is that all you got?"

Omin, unfazed by Suno's bravado, retorts, "You're a pretty cocky kid, but your luck ends today!"

With a swift motion, Omin generates air bullets that circle around Suno, creating a dangerous whirlwind. Suno, maintaining his confidence, remarks, "You gotta be more creative than that!"

In response, Suno conjures firebolts and skillfully counters the air bullets, proving his prowess. He confidently declares, "See, you don't stand a chance against me."

However, Suno's moment of triumph is short-lived as he suddenly feels a strong force wrapping around his leg. Surprised, he thinks to himself, "My leg?"

"Finally caught you." Amin then creates a massive tornado with the trap, ensnaring Suno and flinging him high into the air. Amin and Omin stand at the epicenter, with Omin creating a super-dense ball of wind.

As Suno is propelled through the air, he realizes he can't let the dense ball of wind hit him. Determined, Suno begins conjuring a fireball, thinking, "Here goes nothing!" The collision between Suno's fireball and the ball of wind creates a powerful explosion, collapsing the tornado in on itself and sending the three combatants flying in different directions.

Amin and Omin crash into a tree, while Suno is flung against a wall, having the wind knocked out of him. Gasping for breath, Suno realizes he needs to get away. However, Omin, recovering faster, pulls out his blade and declares, "End of the line, kid."

Omin starts dragging himself closer to Suno, who, struggling to regain his composure, thinks, "What am I supposed to do now? I thought the explosion would buy me time."

Suno, finally able to stand but still shaky, faces Omin's incoming blade. Reacting quickly, Suno throws a punch of his own. However, before the clash can occur, a water tendril wraps around Suno and pulls him away.

Emilia intervenes, saying, "Suno, look at you all beat up. It's okay; rest now, I'm here." Suno, struggling to speak due to his labored breath, manages to express concern, "Emilia? You gotta... run... away."

Ignoring Suno's plea, Emilia reassures him, "This won't take long, give me one second." Omin mocks her, asking, "What, are you his caretaker? I could use a good meal after playing with the kid."

Emilia, unfazed, Warps the water tendrils across Omin's body. She addresses Omin with contempt, "You must think you're cool picking on a kid. Let me tell you something... You're not."

As Emilia binds Omin, forcing him to drop his blade and pass out, she then turns back to Suno, who is still trying to communicate. Suno manages to grab Emilia's hand and pulls her down. Amin, seizing the opportunity, swings Omin's dropped blade at Emilia and grazes her near her heart.

Amin callously mocks the situation, laughing, "Aww, was she your friend? HAHAAA."

Suno was paralyzed from fatigue and injury, he found himself unable to even process what was happening in that moment. He soon found himself slipping unconscious the harder he tried to stay awake until he fully fell semi conscious.

Reflection addresses Suno, saying, "Hey kid, it seems we meet again."

Suno, puzzled, questions, "What's going on? Why am I here again?"

Reflection admits, "Well, I'm not entirely sure myself, to be honest. I didn't think we'd be meeting again so soon, but you're in some real danger right now."

"There's only one thing that can be done for you at this moment, unfortunately." "What is it? I'll do anything." Suno begs.

Reflection explains, "I know. So let me tell you everything I know. We can beat the people coming after you; however, you won't be you anymore."