Night Out

Just a reminder if you haven't already I would suggest reading Miss Mercury before reading this story as this is a spin-off from that book.

A couple of notes I'm aware that Ben Hardy and Katriona Perrett didn't break up until 2018 but for this story, they broke up in 2016 (This was mentioned in Miss Mercury) and while Amelia's dad was Freddie Mercury she does have a son, my own character, called Freddie (This is also in Miss Mercury).

September 2017

A ping on her phone makes Brianna look up from the beading she's been hand-sewing onto a dress for the past hour, putting her work down she picks up her phone and sees a message from Amelia on the group chat she's in with Amelia and Rosie, 'You girls free tonight?'

'Yep, are we finally having that night out?' She texts back.

Rosie: 'Please say yes I need a night out.'

Amelia: 'Yes we are though it's not just us, some of the cast from Bohemian Rhapsody organised it, a meal first then drinks after. Be at mine for 5:30pm?"

'Works for me, see you then,' She replies and continues working for another half hour then starts packing up.

She looks over to her right where her assistant, Amber, is working on a separate dress, "I'm going to head off in a few minutes will you be alright to lock up alone?"

It's fairly normal for the pair to work in quiet with just the radio in the background it helps them both concentrate but they get on well and when one of them has something to talk about they can chat for ages.

"Yeah I'll be fine, I just want to finish this hem then I'll be heading off myself. Have you got that dress ready for the client to pick up tomorrow?"

"Yes," That jogs Brianna's memory to get out and put it on the rack ready. Neither of them work on Sundays but this pick-up is a one off so she doesn't mind.

She then grabs her bag sliding it onto her shoulder, "Have a good evening Amber and don't stay too late." Though young Amber is a good worker sometimes staying longer than she needs to.

Driving home she jumps in the shower and then gets her stuff together to take to Amelia's, she then texts Rosie offering to pick her up on the way past saving them both driving. Collecting the sunny blonde they arrive at Amelia's just after half five.

"Girls!" Amelia squeals meeting them halfway up the path with a hug, "I've missed you. Come on in, this is Lucy Boynton. Lucy, this is Rosie Tate and Brianna Macey."

"Nice to meet you," Lucy smiles then Amelia shoos them upstairs following with a bottle of wine and four glasses.

"So you're cast as Mary Austin?" Brianna chats with Lucy while applying some eyeliner.

"Yes, I'm excited about it, I think it's going to be a good film. We've got a good cast too."

"Who else are we meeting tonight?" Rosie asks sipping her drink.

"Rami, Ben, Gwilym and Joe. They're cast as Dad, Brian, Roger and Deaky, the director wants them to bound," Amelia air quotes Bohemian Rhapsody's director, Singer.

Popping her glasses back on Brianna exits the bathroom going to the full-length mirror, "Looking good Brie. If you don't pull tonight then men are blind," Rosie compliments her and then Amelia.

She blushes and looks herself over adjusting her dress.