Home Alone

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*

So, guys, you will see four wedding dresses in this chapter, the last three dresses are the ones to choose between and as always I want you, my readers to decide on the dress. Comment ONCE on the dress you prefer, the last three dresses only.

The call for Ben's flight to America comes over the tannoy, "Promise me you'll text me when you get to California, I don't care what time it is," Brianna keeps hold of his arm not wanting him to go.

Ben will spend three months in California and Italy then come home for two weeks for the Bohemian Rhapsody premiere on the 24th of October and following that he will go back to Italy and Hungary until the beginning of December. Five months away and she will only see him in person for two weeks in that time, she's going to miss him.

"I will, I promise," He pulls her into a loving kiss and then hugs her tight, burying his face in her hair breathing in her scent.

He is going to miss her just as much as she will miss him, they've barely spent a day apart since their first date back in September. The only consolation is that he will be busy most days so time should go quickly for him.

The final call for Ben's gate comes and she lets him go not before kissing him once more, "Love you."

"I love you too, I'll call you later," He slings his bag over his shoulder and walks away.

Getting home Brianna is glad that she has Frankie to keep her company while he's away. She lets the beagle sleep on the bed with her that night missing Ben's warmth.

Not wanting Frankie to be alone all day, Brianna decides to take her to the studio and she is very well behaved just making herself comfy in various spots around the room throughout the day.

Brianna takes a photo of Frankie getting some fuss from Tessa and sends it to Ben with the caption, she's a big hit at the studio, I think I'll bring her more often. She likes sleeping on our bed too.

She gets a reply a little later joking that she spoils her too much. She knows he's right but she's taken to treating Frankie like she hopefully will if they have a child someday but she won't apologise for it, she knows how much Frankie means to Ben.

------

With Ben away, Brianna decides to start sorting things for the wedding that Ben doesn't need to be a part of, she makes a start on the bridesmaid dresses. She's keeping it simple having just Amelia and Rosie as her bridesmaids, Michael will be Ben's best man, Freddie will be their page boy and instead of a flower girl, Frankie will take that role instead.

After contemplating it for a while, Brianna also decided not to make her wedding dress, she's made so many dresses for other people but on this occasion, she'd like to experience shopping for her dress and involving her family.

At the beginning of September, she invited her mum and Ben's mum to stay with her for a couple of days and the day after they arrived they went wedding dress shopping.

Her consultant is already waiting for her when they arrive at the bridal shop and approaches the group, "Are you Brianna Macey?"

Brianna shakes her hand, "Yes, I am. Then this is my mum, Carys and my future mother-in-law, Angela."

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Ashley and I'll be your consultant for today," Ashley leads them to a private seating area, "If you two want to take a seat, Brianna follow me to the dressing room, we'll be back shortly."

Taking a seat on the offered, Ashley asks her a few questions, "So any idea what you're looking for today?"

Brianna has a rough idea in mind, "We're getting married on the 3rd of May next year and we want quite a rustic theme so something boho but not over the top."