New York

RIP Freddie Mercury taken from us 32 years ago, far too soon.

Also Happy Birthday Gwilym Lee.

Running through a field on what seemed to be a warm summer day, Brianna chases a little boy with golden blonde ringlet curls and bright blue eyes.

They're laughing and playing just the two of them, then from behind Brianna hears a male voice calling her name. She looks behind but sees no one and hears it again in the distance.

"Brianna?" Ben gently shakes her shoulder pulling her from her sleep.

"Hmm?" She frowns rubbing sleep from her eyes.

He smiles passing her her glasses, "The planes just coming into land."

She nods putting her glasses on and looks around to gain her bearings, "How long was I out?"

"Only an hour," At least she'll still sleep when they get to Amelia's apartment. They're in New York for Joe and Rosie's wedding, and Ben and Brianna are staying at Amelia's apartment with Amelia, Gwilym, Freddie and Taylor.

The plane lands and they grab their things from the overhead compartment. They grab their bags from baggage claims and follow Amelia and Gwilym to the taxi rink. They travel in a taxi behind them, "Wow," Ben's jaw drops when they pull up outside the apartment building holding Amelia's apartment.

"Certainly screams Freddie Mercury," Brianna stares in awe but Ben frowns, "Freddie left this apartment to Milly in his will."

"Oh," He didn't know that, "That makes more sense then."

They get out and Amelia is talking to the doorman, "Charlie, these are our friends, Ben and Brianna, they will be staying with us during our stay."

"Lovely to meet you," He taps the rim of his hat, "I'll inform the other doormen so you're not stopped during your stay."

"This place is a mansion in itself," Ben comments when they reach the apartment, "You said you have another place in Germany and Switzerland too?"

"Just the flat Switzerland now. The house in Germany has been sold," It was sold last week and Amelia is glad to be rid of the place.

Amelia shows them to their room and they get themselves settled for the night, "I believe Milly said this room was originally designed for Roger," Brianna informs him as she settles down beside her husband, head on his chest.

Ben his attention turns away from his phone and looks around the room, "It does have a Roger Taylor feel." He puts his phone away and wraps his arms around her, kissing her hairline, "Love you."

"Love you too," She cuddles in and falls asleep.

Around midnight she wakes again facing away from Ben, she finds she can't get back to sleep because she needs a drink of water.

Slipping out of the covers she wraps her dressing gown around her to keep off the night air and ventures from their room to the kitchen.

She finds a glass and fills it with water before hopping up to sit on the counter enjoying the silence of the night giving her a chance to think until Amelia exits her room, "You alright Brie?"

"Yeah," She smiles sleepily at her friend, "but can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Amelia fills her glass and hops up onto the counter sitting opposite her.

"How did you know you were pregnant?"

Amelia doesn't look surprised by the question, "With Freddie my early symptoms were I couldn't keep certain foods down, I had little energy and I was constantly bloated. With Taylor, I had horrible headaches and migraines, sickness and again I had very little energy. Why do you think you might be?"