Wedding Day

Lying in bed, Brianna stares at her wedding dress hanging on the outside of her wardrobe door. In a couple of hours, she will be walking down the aisle to become Ben's wife.

They've been living together for over a year now and this wedding feels like it has been a long time coming, so she can't wait to become Mrs Jones.

A knock on her bedroom door brings her to reality, "Come in," She sits up grabbing her glasses. Rosie pushes the door open and sits on the edge of Brianna's bed offering her a coffee, "Thank you, Rosie."

"I'm sorry you have me instead of Milly."

Brianna frowns grabbing her friend's hand, "I am disappointed that Milly couldn't be a bridesmaid but I wouldn't want her instead of you. I wanted you both, you're both my best friends and I'm sorry we don't get to spend as much time together as me and Milly do but I'm glad you're here. I wouldn't want you anywhere else at this wedding," She pulls her into a hug, with Rosie living in New York now she rarely sees the sunny blonde.

Not having Amelia as a bridesmaid is something that doesn't sit well in her heart, she'd wanted both her friends with her on her big day but Amelia is 40 weeks pregnant today so it was a good job she wasn't a bridesmaid. She won't be here as a guest let alone a bridesmaid.

She kept her bridal party to just Rosie, Ben still has Michael as his best man and Freddie will still walk down the aisle with Frankie as the ring bearers.

"Brie, the hairdresser and make-up artist are here," Carys pauses at her daughter's bedroom door on her way to answer the door. She nods and they follow her mum downstairs.

The bridal party is getting ready at Ben and Brianna's house while the groom's party is at Ben's parents.

"Brie?" Rosie walks back into her friend's room in her bridesmaid dress a little later while Carys is helping her daughter into her dress.

"Beautiful," Brianna grins seeing the dress she made on Rosie, the navy blue compliments the blonde's skin and hair.

Rosie looks down at the dress admiring it, "You did an amazing job at making it, as always," She looks up again as Brianna turns around in her dress letting Carys do it up, "Wow. You look gorgeous, Brie. If Ben doesn't cry seeing you I'll slap him to make him cry."

"