Chapter 5

This has been a double update to make up for the wait. . .go back one chappy and because I really want to reach the one of the juicy parts of the story!

CHAPTER 5

Sehun, are you having fun?

That voice. It's back. Sehun tried to dismiss that voice but he can't and he is starting to feel the cold and that pain again.

The cold will never vanish and it will be etched in your cold heart.

Sehun froze on his spot. He was losing all of his senses, he can't hear anything but the voice, and he can't smell anything. What was happening to him? His body was losing all sensations and he doesn't know if he was closing his eyes or not. It was pitch black.

Are you happy with Holi, Sehun? Remember, she still doesn't know. . .

"Know what?" Sehun grew nervous and scared. It was getting hard for him to breath.

Your cold heart. Your face filled with fake sincerity and your voice that is laced with lies.

Sehun grasped his head with both of his hands and pressed them on his ears. Another unexpected image flashed in his mind. It was EXO, their faces full of disdain, disgust, and betrayal and him standing alone on a dark part. Holi looking at him with disbelief, him stepping forward and her backing away. No, this shouldn't have happened.

"No! Stop this! They will never betray me!" Sehun yelled at the voice.

But you did, Sehun. You betrayed them and you will, again.

"No!!!"

The trust that you gained will be your end, Sehun. Let her trust you and you will fall in an unending despair.

"No! What despair?! Holi will never do what you think she will!" Sehun yelled back at the voice. "How can you even tell the future?!"

Holi woke up with Sehun yelling. Holi jumped up with full alert, looking around her room upon hearing Sehun yell but there was no one but them. She looked down to see Sehun thrashing around his sleeping bag. She stood up from her bed and knelt down beside Sehun.  

"Sehun? Sehun, wake up." She gently shook Sehun who still kept thrashing and saying words. She only caught the words 'betray', 'despair' and unexpectedly, her name on what he was saying. How can she be flattered now when Sehun was suffering?

"Sehun!" She said louder as she shook him harder. "Yah! Wake up! Come on!" She said, worry started to rise in her.

She pinched Sehun's cheeks roughly and shook him again. "Yah! Sehun!"

And with that one yell, Sehun's eyes sprang open as he bolted up, his head bumping into something hard that his head throbbed in pain. He rubbed the part of his throbbing head soothingly and looked at the window's sight, the room was dimly lit by the light outside. It must be morning, very early in the morning or maybe twilight? He doesn't know.

"Owwwww. . ." He heard a feminine voice groan. He looked on his left to see Holi kneeling in front of him and had both of her hands on the left side of her forehead. He probably bumped his head against hers.

"Oops. . .sorry about that, Holi." He said to Holi. "I was having a bad dream."

"I can tell." Holi answered him and rubbed her forehead with a pout which Sehun thought was cute.

Sehun kicked away his sleeping bag and faced Holi. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you by this." He reached out his hand towards Holi's forehead and rubbed the part where he hit her soothingly.