Chapter 13

It's been 16 days. . .haha I'm sorry for updating unexpectedly guys. . .school got most of my time and I'm too tired to even go and update. . .

I listened to the song above while making this first part of this chappy and I know you guys are already familiar with the song XD

CHAPTER 13

The car stopped right in front of the two of them as 11 guys got out with a girl clinging like her life depends on it on a blonde guy beside her. Holi frowned. They were familiar. Wait the guys in front of her looks like the guys from the picture Art showed her. It was EXO. But why does the first person who sprang out of the car look like Sehun? Was it his brother? But only Sehun's look alike has blond hair and the aspects of his face was soft but utterly handsome as well.

She grew nervous. Are they here to take Sehun back? But how will she explain to them that Sehun lost his memories? Plus she still has something to tell him. But she was supposed to be angry at Sehun. She heard him and Min Gook talking. About that Sehun lied to her. She was gravely hurt at that but she just couldn't hate him for that. As she was planning on avoiding him until he leaves, someone came and unexpectedly, Sehun knew him which wasn't supposed to happen.

"Luhan hyung?"

"Wait what?" Confusion took over Holi as she processed what Sehun said. How the heck did he know one of those guys when he said that he lost his memories? "You know them?" She continued to ask.

Sehun froze as he remembered what he just blurted. His eyes widened as he covered his mouth. I'm dead. He already said more than one taboo word and he just added one more on his list.

"I thought you lost your memories?" Holi asked him, still confused.

"Wait, you lost your memories?" Luhan asked as he took a step towards Sehun. "Then how did you know me?"

Sehun felt like a mouse got caught by cat stealing cheese. He was silently praying that the ground will open and eat him any time now. He doesn't know whose side to take and he knows that if he continue to lie and tell them that he really lost his memories then it will the end for him and Holi but if tells them the truth, it will still have the same ending. Tragic.

Min Gook followed the two that run away but he stopped on his tracks when he finally found their guests. As soon as he set his eyes at the boys in front of Holi and Sehun, he instantly knew what will happen next. He slowly went to them.

"I think Sehun have some explaining to do." The tallest among them or also known as Kris said.

"W-what-who-w-wait-I—"Sehun slurred every word he said and he scratched his head.

"Sehun, can you please explain how did you know one of them?" Holi asked. Sehun met her eyes, she was puzzled. This part wasn't included in his plan and he forgot about that stupid plan days ago. He just wanted to have some peace in his life not this!

"He knows one of them?" Min Gook asked Holi. So he revealed his own secret. Nice move, Sehun, a very nice move.

"Sehun doesn't remember us?" Tao asked sadly.

"That's so sad, Sehun Oppa." The girl clinging on the blonde, eye bags guy commented.

"N-no! I-I—" Sehun got interrupted by Min Gook talking.

"Then what?" Min Gook asked him with gritty eyes. "I know you, Sehun but not just someone who lost his memories."

Sehun opened his mouth to say something when Xiumin suddenly shrieked as his phone rang. They all looked at him. Xiumin mouthed sorry as he answers the call.