Chapter 11

okay okay, so my friend finally convinced me to update today. Wow. . .three chapters in a day. Cool! 

Anyway, the very juicy part finally came! YESSSSS!!! I've been waiting to post this for a long time! 

CHAPTER 11

"Holi. . . " She heard a voice very familiar call her. She groaned angrily at the voice and then rolled away to the other side of her bed. "Yo. Wake up." The voice said a little louder.

"Go away." She grumbled and covered her face with her pillow. What is wrong with people today? Can't they see that she wants to sleep? She felt someone poking her cheek and she threw a pillow at the person.

"Hey, why do you have to be so violent?" The voice asked and it sounded like a male as it chuckled. She popped an eye open and glared at the person which was grinning at her and then pulled her blanket up to her head. "Aish. Wake up. It's your birthday today."

"Shut up and let me sleep!" She yelled as she felt another poke on her cheek. "Argh, stop it. I'm sleeping."

She heard the person sigh and a few seconds of silent after she felt a poke on her waist making her shriek. "Ah, so you don't like being tickled on the waist, huh?" The voice asked.

She suddenly felt nervous as the person started to tickle her on her waist. Her eyes sprang open and she bolted upright as she shrieked exasperated. "Stop! Haha! Stop! I'm awake! I'm awake!" She said between fits of laughers but the tickling didn't stop. "Stop it! Yah! I said stop it!"

"Finally. You're awake." Sehun said with a smile as Holi glared daggers at him before pushing her hair away from her eyes.

"I hate you so much right now." Holi grumbled as Sehun handed the pillow she threw at him a moment ago.

"Hate is a powerful emotion, so I'm much honored to be hated by you." Sehun said in a gentleman-ish tone but is laced with sarcasm.

"That doesn't even make sense!" Holi said as she got out of her bed.

"Hey." Sehun called her out and she looked back with brows arched up in question. "Happy birthday." He said with a soft smile.

Her heart started beating in a faster pace and she looked away. "T-thanks." She stuttered as she sped to the bathroom leaving Sehun.

She locked the door behind her and leaned on it, grasping her chest, trying to calm her heart. What just happened? She headed to the sink and looked at her reflection at the mirror, her cheeks were red, she then turned the faucet on and splashed water on her face to wake her other senses up.

What is happening to her? She groaned. She was seriously confused and her mind was denying everything which makes it even harder to think it through. She slapped herself numerous times and put on a determined face.

"No. Stop thinking about that stuff, Holiday. Maybe you're just attracted to his handsome face. Yeah, that must be it. Fighting!" She cheered herself up and exited the bathroom to find her room empty. She shrugged and headed to her closet. Sehun always does that once she opened the bathroom so she was actually used to it now.

As she was heading towards the kitchen, someone's arm grabbed her shoulder and pulled her towards him/her but she was sure that it was a him by the looks of his arm. She looked back to see Min Gook.

"Heya, sorry for scaring you if you really did get scared but that won't likely happen." He said and chuckled a bit, "Anywho, Happy birthday, Holi." He grinned.

"Gee, you're making me blush." Holi smiled at Min Gook. "Thanks anyway."

Min Gook pulled something from his back pocket and showed it to Holi. "Here. I don't know if you would like it or not." He said, nervousness evident in his tone.