Chapter 1

This chappy is dedicated to my lovely eonnie who made the cover, edited my story, and gave me so many tips on how to make my writing more awesome! (Although it took so many aegyo from me to edit this...haha)

Anyway, to all the people who took time to click this story and read it...ohhh I'm so happy! Please do not copy this story in your compute, cellphone and many moe gadgets. It's STEALING and its ILLEGAL

Chapter 1

Rain. Suho looked out of the van's window worriedly to see the rain pouring even harder. He was tired and all their concert and they were on their way back home, he looked at the rearview mirror to see the other members sleeping soundly. Thunder boomed across the dark sky followed by lightning that lit up the road where the car was taking for a second. This was their last concert for this month and they were off to have a holiday they very much deserve.

He has already plans staying in a resort that his family has in Jeju. Or maybe he will take Baekhyun's offer in spending a few days with him and his grandparents. He heard that Lay has taken the offer because he can't come home to his hometown in China because of the schedule they have. They were given only a week worth of holiday, it might be seem short for a holiday but for the EXO members it was already the longest holiday given to them.

Being one of the most Popular Kpop groups in the world has its pro and cons.

"Hyung, are you sure this is a shortcut?" Suho asked after a while. There's wasno streetlight and he can't see and thing aside from what the light of the van can reach. Suho glanced at his manager hyung. He was wondering why the manager would take the rural route. The manager might be in hurry. Suho heard that he was also given a holiday too; but instead of a week he was only given a few days. A lot of people don't know how hard the manager's work was compared to theirs.

"Yes. This is a better way than being in traffic because of your fans." Their manager said.

Silence passed, only thunder booming can be heard. As time passes, Suho became more and more worried at the road their manager picked. He looked at the cars GPS and Googled the area that they were in. the road they were taking was a bit far from the main road but the GPS directed that it was one of the fastest routes they could take.He calmed himself and took a look outside.

Lightning came, Suho saw something in front of them. His eyes went wide and he waited for the next lighting. And it was what he thought.

"Hyung! Stop the car!" He yelled at the manager.

"Huh? W-why?"

"There's a cli-" Suho didn't get to finish what he was about to say when he suddenly got thrown sideways. He hit his head making his eye sight blurred a bit as the pain spread throughout his head. The only thing he was aware was the motion of falling and the surprised screams of his members.

Then suddenly the car halted but made a deafening sound of metal scrunching followed by a loud splashing sound. The moment his eye sight got better the first thing he notices was large amount of water was entering a destroyed part of the van in front of him. When he saw the outside lighted by the flicking lights of the van he realized they fell into a river.

He checked the manger which was unconsciously slumping on the vans steering wheel.

"Manager!! Wake up we need to go out the van!" Suho shook the manager.

"What's happening Suho?" Kris the nearest to him yelled. He looked back and saw that Luhan and the other were awake and had a panicked looks on their faces. But before Suho can answer a large gash of water filled the as the van's windows shatters.