Chapter 3

I'm back! Sorry for the wait...

Never mind me, go on and read

Vote and comment guys! Thanks!

CHAPTER 3

Morning came. It was finally Sehun's second day in Hunse Village. How ridiculous that the village had the same letters as his name. But he didn't mind for he had a nice sleep and after a long time the nightmare didn't visit him last night which was a relief.

After folding away the sleeping bag, he got out of Holi's grandfather's room and headed down. He saw the door opening and revealed Holi's grandfather holding some clothes, he noticed Sehun and motioned for him to come closer and Sehun obliged.

"Here." He handed Sehun the clothes.

"Um, for what is this?" Sehun asked innocently.

"You need to change clothes if you don't want to stink." He told the younger one. "My truck is already back so we can now start looking for help or maybe bring you at the hospital."

"Oh." Sehun said, he was feeling a little sad that he's going to leave this early. "Where's Holi?" He asked.

"She's at Min Gook's place." Holi's grandfather answered. Sehun nodded before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

After he opened the door, he was culture shocked. Unlike the showers in the city, there was no shower here. There was only a faucet, a water tub, and a dipper. He frowned, it was the first time he was going to take a bath without a shower but oh well he might as well go with flow.

Several minutes later, he already finished taking a shower. He was wearing Min Gook's clothes which fitted him perfectly; it was a plain white v-neck shirt with jersey shorts. He combed his hair and headed out to see Holi and her grandfather talking about something in front of a black truck.

As he walked closer, Holi glanced at his way and there she noticed him. Her grandpa said something that made her look at him back.

"But do we have enough money to pay the hospital, Grandpa?" Holi asked.

Her grandfather shook his head. "We don't have enough money.

"Then what can we do? We can't just go to the hospital and barge in." Holi frowned.

"I've got an idea." Sehun joined in, earning both of their attention. He scratched his nape awkwardly. Why is he awkward now? He's been in the spotlight with thousand of girls watching him, why is he so awkward? "Umm...if you really want to bring me to the hospital, then we can, um, work?"

The two looked at him questioningly. "And why would we work for you, kid?" Holi's grandfather narrowed his eyes at Sehun.

Sehun frowned. Is Holi's grandfather this harsh? "Well, you can get rid of me faster." He answered.

It Holi's turn to frown, "Wait, what did you say?"

Sehun's tongue darted to lick the corner of his lips. "I think I'm just nuisance for the two of you."

"No, you're not." Holi frowned at Sehun.

Holi's grandfather cleared his throat. "Fair enough...we work for the money and send him to the hospital or maybe let him go to Seoul, a lot of people can help him there." He then sighed. "But I can't let him stay in my room, he's way too noisy."

"Does he snore?" Holi asked as she chuckled.

"A little."

"But where will he stay then? You can't just let him stay in the living room, grandpa, its cold." Holi asked her grandpa.