Chapter 8

Yey! It's finally the day! Took me a day late to update sorry guys! XD

CHAPTER 8

It was finally the day. The day for the dance party and Sehun can't be more excited that he already was. It was 9:08 in the evening and he was already dressed up on the suit that Min Gook handed him this morning, a simple black suit and tie with white polo inside. His hair was pushed back with the help of Holi's friend. He was relaxed down on a chair in the living room waiting for Holi.

He heard the door opening and closing then came Holi's friend rushing which he remembers her name was Rhu Na and she doesn't seem to know who he really was so he was playing safe for now.

"Where's Holi?" He asked the first question that came in his mind.

Rhu Na smiled, "She's still in her room." She answered simply before grabbing a towel and heading back in Holi's room.

"You're all done." Rhu Na smiled and clapped happily.

Holi turned to face the mirror and she nearly fell off her seat. She looked very different. As expected from Rhu Na who was used on playing with makeup since she was young.

"W-wow. . ." Holi stuttered as she stroked her reflection in the mirror. She was already wearing the dress the Rhu Na gave her. It was a simple black dress with laces in the back, with a black bracelet and necklace and complete with a pair of black flats. She never looked so presentable and pretty in her life.

"Sehun will definitely faint when he sees you." Rhu Na commented, proud with what she had done. "Besides, you're already beautiful so I just used some light makeup to make you glow."

"Thank you, Rhu Na." Holi smiled at Rhu Na who smiled back.

"Anyway, let's go and meet the two boys already." Rhu Na pulled Holi with her as they both head for the door.

Holi was nervous, really nervous on what will Sehun react. Her heart started beating fast as Rhu Na twisted the door knob open.

Sehun sighed inwardly and waited patiently, glancing at Holi's door from time to time.

The front door creaked open and revealed Min Gook who cocked an eyebrow at Sehun once they looked at each other. Min Gook was actually angry at Sehun, he was planning on asking Holi to be his partner when this guy came first. He really wanted to hit him in the face but he stopped, Holi might get angry at him if he does that.

"Where's Holi?" He asked Sehun.

"In her room." Sehun answered in a bored tone and bolted out of his seat when Holi finally appeared from her room with her friend. His mouth gaped open as the first thing he saw about her was her legs. Legs. He wanted to hit himself right now. He sounded like a pervert. But he couldn't help it, this was the first time he saw Holi wearing a dress and she was seriously pretty, very pretty.

She was looking rather shy and her head was bowed down as Rhu Na forced her to look up. Holi noticed that the two boys were staring at her and it made her shrink in shyness.

"Wow Holi. . ." Min Gook started, looking dazed, "You look really stunning tonight."

Rhu Na appeared beside Min Gook and tugged on his arm, she was Min Gook's partner after all. "Alright, Min Gookie, let's go in your house and practice for awhile." She said and winked at Holi before pushing the complaining Min Gook with her.

Holi was left alone with Sehun and she can sense the awkwardness emitting from them. She looked up at Sehun, he definitely looked dashing. His hair was pushed back in a cool and sleek way, letting her see his whole face.