Chapter 17

YOOHOO! I'm back! Now go on! Read!

Chapter 17

Two weeks passed; Holi finally adjusted living here without having any more problems. Yazmin and she have grown close, so did Yazmin's twelve puppies (Holi likes to call EXO puppies because they're so noisy and restless as puppies). She can say that she's actually enjoying herself with Yazmin and the boys' company.

Other than Sehun, the second closest that Holi could consider was Chanyeol. He was so sweet and you will never see him without a smile. His cuteness is really overloaded and his floppy ears just added charm.

That morning, the moment Holi opened her phone, it was flooded with messages. Sweet short ones from Xiumin, Lay, Suho, D.O, and Luhan, greeting her good morning and asking her if she already eaten. Crazy ones from Tao, Chen, Baekhyun, and Kai telling Holi to go to SME to watch them practice, a cool one from Kris saying only 'hey', and Sehun and Chanyeol just greeting good morning. Holi smiled. What a happy and crazy bunch.

She was facing her laptop on her desk, playing some games and watching movies when she heard Jaesung, her butler knock on her door.

"Mistress, Mistress Yazmin is here." He said from outside.

Oh? What was Yazmin doing here? She was the only one aside from her parents who knows where Holi's house is. Holi stood up and opened the door, following Jaesung to the living room.

"Holi!" As soon as Holi reached the living room, she was soon tackled by a bear hug from Yazmin.

"H-hello, Eonnie." Holi said, her voice squeaking.

"Good news! Good news!" Yazmin gushed and leaned back to see Holi with a happy and excited smile. "I'll be living with you from today onward!" She said excitedly.

Holi just blinked at Yazmin. "Erm...Mr. Kim already told me that last night." She stated.

Yazmin pouted. "Eh? I was planning on surprising you that!"

Holi smiled and chuckled. It looks like the house will be a little noisy from then on. "What about your family, Eonnie?" She asked.

"Eh? Mom's in China right now. I'm a bit lonely in the house so why not spend this time with you?" She asked with a smile. "That's great, right? We could go and have a pajama party at night and go shopping in the morning! Besides, you need to wear cute outfits if you want one of the boys to fall in love with you." She added with a sly grin.

"E-eonnie! Th-that's not what I'm--" Holi stuttered and stopped talking when Yazmin laughed.

"Aw, you're just so cute, Holi! You're just like Aunt Laura! You get flustered easily!" Yazmin gushed.

"Eonnie!" Holi whined, earning another wave of laughter from Yazmin. The latter didn't stop laughing until her phone beeped and a grin revealed itself on Yazmin's face. "Hey Holi, do you want to visit the boys?"

Holi's ears perked up when she heard what Yazmin asked. "H-huh? I mean, um, yes?" She answered but not literally sure. She was just too shy to even tell that she wanted to see them.

Yazmin grinned. "Okie! Get ready 'cause once you finished preparing, we'll be seeing them at SM Entertainment."

"Heh? See them at SM? Is that even allowed, Eonnie?" Holi asked.

"Well, I could always tell the staff to let you in but it's even better if I tell my dad! Don't you want to enter SM freely?" Yazmin asked, that sly smile of hers coming into view.

"How? Wait, and your father works in SM?"

Yazmin nodded. "Uh-huh, and just want to tell you this as a secret but my dad is the CEO." She said in a hushed voice.