Chapter 6: Wish he Wasn't.

Noah's POV:

I couldn't concentrate for the rest of class. I was too focused on Dixie. Her beautiful face just looked numb. She was trying so hard to put a brave face on, yet somehow I felt like I could feel her pain. I wanted to kill my fucking Father for murdering her parents. I didn't care, I was going to protect her because I was terrified of my Father wanting to kill her next. She might not want me to get close to her but I was going to try my hardest even if it would get me injured by her.

By some miracle, the lesson finally finished and it was home time. Dixie rushed out of the classroom before me, not letting me get a chance to speak to her. I ran out trying to find her. I saw her sitting against a tree sobbing her heart out. I wanted to crumple up and cry by watching her cry but I kept my composure and went over to her. She gasped when she saw me. "Dixie, please let me help you." I asked. She cried even more. "Noah, I know you mean well and no harm whatsoever, but please just leave, I don't want to hurt you with my words or physically." She looked like she was at her breaking point and was desperately asking me, so I gave in and nodded.

The whole drive home I just wanted to burst out crying but I saved it for when I went home, plus, I needed a strict talk with my Father. I got home and then barged straight into my Father's Office which fully startled him. "Son, how was your first day at ugly Public School?!" My Father asked sarcastically. I had forced him into letting me go to Public School because I absolutely loathed Private School. It was just so boring. "Great for your information." I said a little cockily. He rolled his eyes. "Why do you even have to kill people? It's the most dumbest thing in the world. Why can't you just live in harmony with people?" I asked him. "It's a simpler way out of things Boy." My Father replied.

I glared at him and then he left the Office to take a phone call, which gave me the chance to go through all of his Files. Each of his files, on the top of the folder it said the last name of the victims and D'Amelio was pretty unique so I was sure it wouldn't be that hard to find. I flicked through all of them and there it was D'Amelio Family written in a black sharpie pen in capital letters. I opened it and it was full of pictures of Dixie as a little girl with a girl who looked a little younger than her at her side with two parents who looked so proud and loving of them both. It was definitely true. My Father murdered Dixie's parents. Now, I had to protect her with everything I had because I was scared she was next.

Word Count: 516
Paragraphs: 4