Chapter 18: I've Missed you Sister

Dixie's POV:

I couldn't stand to hear what they wanted to say to me anymore. The only thing I cared about now was Jules. "What have you done with Jules?!" I asked fiercely. "She's-she's still at home." My Grandmother reluctantly replied. "Right, come on Baby we need to go get Jules." I said to Noah whilst going out the door.

Noah nodded. "Yes Ma'am." He replied. I got in the back of the car with Pressley while Noah drove. He already knew the coordinates so I didn't have to tell him. I wanted to burst our crying but I knew I would just startle Pressley, worry Noah, and then scare Jules too.

It took an hour to get to my Grandparents house but then we finally got there. I knocked on the door while taking a deep breath. This was the time I was going to be reunited with my baby Sister.

I heard footsteps approaching the door. I clutched onto Noah's hand. The door opened. There she was, looking so beautiful, but she was covered in multicoloured bruises. She looked so different and scared, but I knew she was still my Little Sister that I loved more than myself.

Her jaw dropped and she started crying. "Jules, don't cry!" I said while wrapping her in a hug. Tears started spurting down my cheeks. "What have those Satans done to you?" I said while getting out of the hug and taking a look at her.

"Dixie please! Get me out of here! Believe me Dixie, they're pure evil. They tried acting nice when you were still here because they knew you would get them sent to Prison immediately, but once you left, they started hitting me every single day! Oh, I've missed you so much!" She said.

"I've missed you too Sister. I promise, your not staying in this house another day." I said to her. She smiled at me gratefully, and then looked at Noah and Pressley. "Who's this?" She asked me while smiling at Noah. "Hi Jules, I'm Noah, Dixie's husband, I'm so sorry for what they've done to you these past years." Noah said to her while giving her a hug.

She hugged back and then cooed at Pressley who was royally sleeping in her Baby Carrier with a little smile escaping from her cute little lips. "Oh my Gosh! Dixie don't say this is your Baby! Your literally making it in life so far right now!" She squealed.

I smiled, "She is! Her name's Pressley, she actually reminds me so much of you when you were born. She was only born the day before yesterday so she's like a day old." Jules smiled. "I'm so going to tell all of my friends this!" She squealed. See I told you she would.

We all went inside and then I went up to Jules' bedroom to help her pack whilst Noah fed Pressley her bottle. Once we were done, she gave me a big hug. "Thank you so, so, so much big Sister. I love you." She said. "I love you more." I replied while hugging her back. "Let's take a picture." I said. Here's how it looked:

 Here's how it looked: