Chapter 13: I'm so Confused

Dixie's POV:

Continuation from Chapter 12:

The person who was knocking, entered the room. Noah and I both gasped. It wasn't- it couldn't be. "Mama?" Noah asked quietly while clutching onto my hands. Then it clicked. It was the same woman from the picture on Noah's desk in his Office! My jaw dropped.

"My beautiful Baby Boy!" She sobbed. Noah went over to her and gave her a massive hug. I started tearing up. I knew just how much this meant to him. They both cried into each others arms. "Mama, this is my Wife Dixie." Noah introduced me.

I smiled and put my hand out. "Such a pleasure to meet you Mrs Beck!" I exclaimed. "Oh sweetheart come here!" She replied while wrapping me up in a hug. I hugged her back and smiled. Noah rubbed at his eyes to make the tears go away, then he started.

"Mama, what are you doing here? I thought you were, well you know." He couldn't say the word dead, I knew it hurt him too much to even think about any form of death. "Dead? That's what your Father made you believe, my beautiful Boy." She said.

Noah and I's eyebrows furrowed. What did she mean? "Your Father and I's relationship wasn't the best. He had tried to murder me but had failed. I knew he wasn't going to just let me off like that so I went into hiding. I would've given anything to take you with me my Baby Boy, but your Father would've gone suspicious and try to track me down, it was a lot more safer that way." She explained.

"Wow." Noah eventually said. I hooked my arm around his to just remind him that I was there. Gosh, I was so confused with what was going on.

Word Count: 303
Paragraphs 6: (surprise surprise)