Chapter 10: Massage

Dixie's POV:

I followed Noah up to his room. I looked at him. He looked so drained, my poor baby. I rubbed my thumb under his eyes. "Your tired my Love. Do you want to try get some sleep?" I asked. "No, I just want to stay with you. I feel tired but I don't want to go to sleep." He replied while putting his head on my chest.

"Okay, hold on. I have a little surprise in store for you." I said. "Wait there, I'll be back in a second." I went to our Massage Room and brought a bunch of relaxing oils. Noah looked at them in a confused way. "Baby, you know I love you but I hate having oil in my hair, it's so slimy and yucky." He said, with his adorable eyes big. I chuckled and gave him a kiss.

"Don't worry, I'm not putting it in your hair baby. I'm going to give you an oil massage, so basically all you need to do is take off your shirt, lay down on your stomach, so then I can sit on your legs." I said to him. He did just that and then I sat down on his legs.

I put some oil on my hand and started massaging his back. He was practically moaning with how good it was. "Fuck baby, I love you so much." He groaned. I smiled. "I love you too." I replied.

I carried on giving him the massage for two more hours and then he sat up. "Baby, thank you for this but it's not nice being able to see your face while experiencing this." He said with a pout. "Well you can see it now." I said while smiling at him. He attacked me with a bunch of kisses on my lips while saying 'I love you' each time.

To be honest, I never thought I would actually be able to experience love. I had read books and watched movies, but never thought I would really be able to experience it myself, but then Noah came along and proved me wrong. I felt like I was in my own movie or Highschool Drama Book, that ended with true love. Noah was my one, and he always will be. We both may not know shit about what love really means, but what we did know was that we would both have each other.

Word Count: 406
Paragraphs: 6 (okay so we're back to square one I see)