Chapter 8: Baby Pull me Closer

Noah's POV:

Dixie cried a little more in my chest and then she stopped. "I feel so exhausted with all of this shit!" She whispered. "Do you want to sleep? Your tired here lay down." I put her body down under the covers and plumped up the pillow to make it more comfortable for her, but she came out of the covers and put her head on my lap.

Okay, I know this definitely isn't the right time for this at all but my erection got so hard because no one had ever been this close to me before. I think Dixie noticed because she smiled and lay right on top of it, clearly not minding the hardness hitting her head.

Dixie shuffled around more and eventually I got a little tired so I carefully lifted Dixie up and went under the covers and then I put her head back on my lap and put the blankets over her too and then we both fell asleep.

* * *
Dixie's POV:

I woke up, not feeling Noah beside me. I stretched and then got out of bed. I was so tired but I still didn't want to sleep so I decided to go downstairs. There was some lady there wearing black overalls and a maid apron type of thing. She looked at me. "Who are you?" She asked rather rudely. "Noah's friend." I added with a bit of sass to it.

"Well, he didn't talk to me about you so your going to have to sit on the floor until I get confirmation from him and that's when he comes back." She replied. "Are you actually being serious?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing. She shrugged her shoulders and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and just sat down on the floor. I could tell she was getting so much pleasure from this. At long, long last at night, Noah finally came home. "Dixie why are you sitting on the floor?" He asked while walking over to me. "Well your idiotic worker fucking made me sit here because you didn't let her know I was here." I said with a sassy tone.

Noah looked bewildered. "Patricia! Why would you make her do that. You fucking know I'm not the type to have girls over and just fuck them. I haven't even lost my fucking virginity yet!" He yelled. Patricia looked startled. "I-I'm sorry Sir. But in my defence she was acting really bratty too so I think you should just cut her off with being friends." She had the audacity to say.

I was about to start throwing some hands but Noah held me back. "Shh Dixie it's okay. Fuck her. I don't fucking care of whatever Dixie said to you. You probably deserved it." Noah said to her. She turned red with anger and embarrassment. Noah and I went back up to his room and I just started sobbing again.

"Noah, you had made me feel a little more better yesterday, just letting me know that you were there and I felt kind of like my old self before Mother and Father died! But then that whore had to come and ruin everything and make me feel useless all over again! Noah, I know you only mean well and you only want to protect me, but please just let me die!" I sobbed.

Noah had tears in his own eyes by this point. "Dixie please don't say that. You may not see it with your own eyes but every one else around you sees it. Your beautiful, your kind, your compassionate, you have a heart made out of gold, your the most strongest person that I know. I know it's going to be hard and trust me, I know it is, especially when you had such a strong relationship with them, but please, hang on, for me. I know we've only known each other for two seconds, but believe me, I care for you. If you go down then I'm going down with you." He said while looking me straight in the eye as if he meant every single word.

I cupped his face in my hands and gave him a long, passionate kiss. His eyes widened as if he thought I wouldn't ever do that in one million years, but then he held my waist and melted in the kiss too. I pulled back. "Thank you. That was the reassurance I desperately needed. I promise I'll hang on for you as a gift for you always being here for me. Thank you for being there." I said to him.

"You never need to thank me for being there for you. I'm yours and I always will be." He whispered back while wrapping his arm around me and kissing the top of my head. Wow, I never in my life thought I could get this close to someone in the space of two fucking days. Life was so crazy and I couldn't wait for everything else that was about to come.

Word Count: 843
Paragraphs: 12 (finally a move on from six)