Chapter 7: The Truth

Noah's POV:

I went up to my room and just started sobbing. God, I fucking loved that girl. I had only known her for a day, but for some reason, I felt so comfortable around her. I felt like I could actually be my proper self and not have to hide my identity as someone I wasn't.

I needed to do something that I didn't want to do. I needed to somewhat 'kidnap' Dixie, because I didn't know how else I could properly sit her down and speak to her and spill all of the truth. There was a little part of me that didn't want to tell her the truth because I was scared she might never want to be around me ever again, but again, telling her the truth was the right thing, so that's what I was going to do, and I think she would prefer to hear it from me rather than off of social media, if it got to that point.

* * *

I woke up early in the morning and tried to figure out what I was going to do. I think I would just pick her up over my shoulder when I first saw her and then walk out of the building, quick before anyone saw. I got into my Tesla and drove to school. Dixie was one of the few people who came to school super early. She looked surprised when she saw me there so early.

I looked around, sure enough there was no one there, this was my perfect chance. I swiftly picked her up over my shoulder, making sure not to touch her boobs or butt whilst doing so. She started screaming which made a tear roll down my cheek. I put my hand over her mouth so her screams were muffled. Poor girl. I hated seeing her in so much distress. She went through enough already, but I kept telling myself that it was for something good.

I quickly walked over to my car and put her in, doing the seatbelt for her. Her eyes widened once she properly saw my face. "Noah please what are you doing? Please let me go!" She sobbed. I quickly rubbed my eyes to stop the tears that were welling in them. I prayed that she didn't notice that I was crying.

"Dixie, please. I know I'm the last person you want to see right now, but please just trust me. I promise I'm not going to hurt you. Im trying to protect you. I know what happened between your parents, I swear on my life I won't tell anyone but you need to trust me. Please can I just take you to my house. It's not safe for you to be out in the public eye like this. I'm going to protect you with everything I have, even if that means taking a bullet." I said to her.

She still looked so sad but her eyes looked more softer, almost as if she was thankful in a sort of way. I drove all the way to my house. My Father was out of the house so that meant Dixie and I could go in comfortably without having to climb through my bedroom window. She looked so tired like she just wanted to stop everything and have a good sleep.

I took her up to my bedroom. She looked all around it. "It's so big." She whispered. I smiled and then we both sat down on the bed. "Okay, I promise you, I am going to tell you every single thing. I don't want to lie to you because that would just make me hurt more than everything is already. Dixie, I know this is going to be hard so whenever you just need to cry you can. Your safe here. I won't tell anyone in the world." I said to her.

She reluctantly nodded. "Straight up, my Father murdered your Parents." I said. I saw her face immediately drop and go pale. "Dixie, it's okay. I only found out yesterday. When Mrs Amberlyn called your second name, I remembered hearing my Father talk about a D'Amelio before so after I got home, I went to his Office and looked through all of his files, and there it was, all the information about your family. Your birthday, the hospital your were born at, your little sister, everything. Just because I know this, don't think I'm going to see you differently. I've dropped us both out of school, I know that sounds so crazy, but it's for your safety but I didn't want to leave you on your own at home so I dropped myself out as well." I explained to her.

She was crying whilst I was talking to her the whole time. All of a sudden, she crammed her head into my chest and just sobbed. I placed her more comfortably on my lap and played with her hair and rocked her backwards and forwards like she was my baby. I felt somewhat comforted while I was meant to be the one comforting her. We were comforting each other.