Chapter 11: The Love we Make

Dixie's POV:

This chapter will include very detailed SMUT. If you get disgusted / squirmish very easily, I do not recommend reading this bit and I'll see you tomorrow for the next chapter, if you are staying, please enjoy. I will say though that this chapter will be a bit short seeing as how I'm terrible at writing SMUT, but enjoy even so.

I looked him in the eyes. He looked into mine. It was like I could see a little baby inside his beautiful hazel eyes, they looked so big, like they were already hurt, but they were starting to heal by the second. All of a sudden he smashed his lips onto mine, whilst flipping us over so I was now beneath him.

"Dixie, I know your the woman for me, I've never felt so sure about anything more in my life. It's your decision of course, but I think I'm ready to lose it to you." He said. I smiled but I was literally crying on the inside of how cute he was. "Noah I love you so much. I'm ready." I replied. He smiled.

He started kissing my neck, making me let out a few soft moans. He looked up at me to see if he could take off my clothes. I nodded. He carefully took them off and within a few minutes, I was naked. I stood back to get a proper look at me and then he smiled. "Your beautiful." He whispered. I smiled back and then he took off his clothes.

When I tell you he was fucking stunning, I mean he was fucking stunning. He caught me staring and chuckled. "I promise I'll go slow, it's both of our first times, if you want me to stop at any point then I promise I will." He reassured me. I nodded and then he put it in.

Oh my god, why did it feel so fucking amazing? Why had I waited this long to experience this dream of a feeling? I rummaged my fingers around Noah's head. He started licking around my vagina, making me feel like I was in Heaven.

He was going very fast now and it felt so good. "N-Noah, I have a kn-knot in my stomach." I moaned. He smiled. "That means your about to cum, I need to too. Let's do it together, three, two, one." We both cummed into each other and it felt so good.

We carried on for about another twelve hours and those twelve hours were filled with me moaning, Noah and I cumming into each other, kisses, love bites and many many more. Let's just say they were the best twelve hours of my entire life.