Chapter 15: My Support System

Dixie's POV:

My eyes widened and Noah and I both looked at each other. "I'm what?" I asked while out of breath from stress. "Your pregnant, Dixie. Your not a week in either but your baby is perfectly healthy, this is something we call a preterm birth. I assure you though thst your baby is super healthy and it's the right way up, the only thing left is for you to push it out now." The Doctor said.

I tried to process everything inside my head. Noah and I had just gotten fucking married, we just found out that his Mother has been alive this entire fucking time, I haven't even met his fucking Father -, I was stressing too much, and it wasn't good for the baby. Whenever I was stressed I always said the word 'fuck' too many times. I pictured a big middle finger at all of the stress, but a white heart at little Baby Beck.

As much as I hated myself for getting pregnant this early, I actually thought about it. I hadn't grown up with parents the entire time, so now it was time to show my own Baby, what having wonderful parents looked like, then I could picture myself having that fun too. I pictured Noah treating me like a Queen and treating our little Pumpkin like the most special person in the World. I smiled and then looked at Noah whilst the Doctor went to get blankets for when the baby was born.

"Baby, I know we're young but I think we can push through this. I mean, we're in a good relationship ourselves, surely it wouldn't make too much difference with a Baby right? Like, I know it involves so much responsibility, but both of us have been through so much shit already, I think we are mature enough. However, I'll understand if you don't want to be with me anymore for getting pregnant in the first place. It was stupid and-,"

Noah cut me off with a kiss. "Shut the fuck up with your apologies. I was the one who got you pregnant in the first place, it was both of our first times and I didn't mean for us to get pregnant by it, but I fucking love you with my entire heart. I will never leave you for the World. I love you so much and I know I'll love Baby Beck just the same." He whispered. I teared up and gave him a kiss.

The Doctor came back with the blankets and a white sleep suit to put the baby in for when it was here. I smiled at it, picturing a beautiful little baby cuddled up in it. I was so fucking excited to be a Mother! However, I do wish that giving birth wouldn't involve pain, but sometimes for the best things you need to work for.

The Doctor recommended that I should either just take all of my clothes off or wear something like a T-Shirt, but I loved my clothes (even the ones that I hardly wore) and didn't want to get them mucked up so I just decided to stay naked. I felt comfortable around Noah obviously, and the Doctor was kind of elderly, a bit of a feeling that you got around a Grandmother, so I was fine around her too, I mean, she was delivering my Baby for me.

I got my legs into the position and clung on tight to Noah's hand and started pushing. Gosh, it hurt like an entire Machine Gun was firing at me, a billion times, over and over again, not stopping. "Great job Dixie that was beautiful!" The Doctor said. With how hard I was squeezing Noah's hand, I'm convinced I broke a few bones in there. I saw a tiny glimpse of him and his eyes looked so sad like he wanted to take all of the pain away from me with a touch.

He looked like the first time I actually kind of 'spoke' to him in the school toilets. My heart ached at remembering how badly I treated him when he was only trying to be friendly. Why did I act so bitchy towards him for, now I was literally birthing his child! All I have to say though, is that I'm so happy Noah is mine, and what I'm about to push out, is the little thing that we created together.

"Great Job Dixie, two more of those and your little baby will be here!" The Doctor said. She was as true as her words. Within two more big pushes, our beautiful little baby was here. During those pushes, my entire life just flashed before my eyes. My first birthday, my second birthday, my Mother and Father's Anniversary, me holding Jules for the first time, Jules' first birthday and me helping her cut her cake because she was too little- literally everything.

As soon as I heard that baby cry, I felt completed. I looked over at Noah who had two big fat tears escaping from his eyes. "You fucking killed that shit Baby." He said. I started crying. "Congratulations! You have a beautiful Baby Girl!" The Doctor exclaimed. Noah and I fell into more tears. I had a beautiful Girl! I thought about Jules. She would've been so happy to know she was now an Aunt to a little baby Niece. I just know she would've called or texted all of her friends immediately and boast to them that she was an Aunt and they weren't. I smiled in my head. I wasn't giving up on her. After I was fully recovered over the 'Birth Body' I was going to still try get her back.

Noah went over to our Baby and cut the umbilical cord. The Doctor cleaned her up and put her in the sleep suit with an adorable white headband with a bow on it, on her, and then she wrapped her all up in soft, white blankets. Noah took off his shirt and brought her to me and put her head in between my breasts so she was nice and warm. She was super tiny but still perfectly healthy with no health issues. "Hello my beautiful girl!" I cooed softly at her. She gave a little baby noise in response. I smiled down at her. I asked Noah to pass over my phone and I took these three pictures:

 I asked Noah to pass over my phone and I took these three pictures:

I loved my little family so much

I loved my little family so much. My life didn't start off the best and I'll be honest about that, but now I think it's finally started to mend itself, all I had to do was just live it. Sure, life had its ups and downs, before I wasn't strong enough to do it on my own, and I didn't have the courage to ask people for help, but now I had my support system that I needed.

Word Count: 1154 (woop woop second thousand chapter)
Paragraphs: 13 (hey it's better than six at least)