Chapter 20: Oh No.

Dixie's POV:

I walked over to Noah and I's bedroom. Noah was standing there in front of the mirror wearing white suit - matching the theme, with matching white pants and a white bow tie. I smiled. He looked over at me and gasped.

He walked over to me and put his hands on my waist. "Baby you look so fucking sexy." He whispered down my ear, making shivers go down my spine. I smiled and pulled back. "You look handsome Babe." I replied.

He looked over at Pressley, who was peacefully sleeping on my chest whilst sucking her thumb. "Oh my little sweetheart!" He cooed whilst scooping her off of my chest and putting her on his.

We heard the announcer downstairs call our names. Noah and I looked at each other. He put his arm out for me to link mine with. We went down the spiral staircase, Noah keeping a firm, but gentle grip on Pressley.

The whole room was silent. Everyone was looking at awe in my dress which made me feel so happy looking at it be so admired. Everyone's faces looked so happy and proud and smiley. If this was me around a month ago, I would've just wanted to ball my eyes out with embarrassment, but now I stood tall with my little family.

I saw Jules from the corner of my eye who was in a little circle with all of her friends. She looked so proud of me. I gave her a little secret wave and she waved back.

I kept my arm in Noah's and posed for all of the photographs. I thought everything was going splendidly, until I saw that face. The face of my worst enemy. I was actually coming face to face with him. Noah saw too. He grew pale. This couldn't be true, right?

Word Count: 309
Paragraphs: 7 (hey it's better than six)