"Fight"

AUTHORS NOTE: This one focuses more on Lucas, but I really wanted to do it. Hope you guys still enjoy it! Also its really short so yeah!

Chase Allaben stood before Lucas. Everyone sorrounded them, most of them recording. "Fight, fight, fight!" The crowd chanted. Lucas just stared at Chase dead in the eyes. Chase decided to make the first move. He ran up punched Lucas right in his side. Lucas winced. He then went up, kicking Chase in the shin. Chase stumbled a bit, not quite done. SLAM. Lucas felt a sharp pain run through his body when Chase punched him in the gut. His vision began to get blurry. Lucas wasn't going to give up, though. Before he could react, Chase knocked him in the face. Lucas put a hand up to touch his face, feeling blood. "You piece of shit.." Lucas said, almost too quiet to hear. He did an uppercut on Chase, causing him to fall back, holding his jaw. "Damn you Sinclair!" He exclaimed. Lucas held a straight face. "Hey what's going on over here!" Said a booming voice. It was the principal. The crowd started to run away from the scene, not wanting to get in trouble. Lucas walked with the crowd until they made it outside. He put his hood on and started running until he got home.

Lucas' mom stood at the kitchen counter making dinner. Lucas waked in the door and sat at the kitchen table. "Hey honey, you're home late, did something happen?" She asked, turning around to face Lucas. He just stared under the table, fidgeting with his hands. Sue walked over to him, pulling off his hood gently. "Honey-" She stopped when she saw his face. "Lucas what happened?!" Sue asked, alarmed. He sighed. "I got into a fight.." "With who?" "Chase Allaben." "Well lets go get you cleaned up, alright?" Sue said in a soft voice. "Lucas nodded and followed Sue upstairs. She took him into the bathroom and put warm water on a small towel. She then began to wipe his face. "He got you good, didn't he?" Sue asked, chuckling a bit. Lucas nodded. "Promis me you won't get in anymore fights though, okay?" She said in a worried tone. "I promise." Lucas reassured, smiling. They both went in to hug each other, staying like that for a long time.