"Halloween!"

AHTHOR'S NOTE: Decided to make this one since it is the next upcoming holiday.!

Max and Lucas stood at the cash register, getting ready to pay for their costumes. "I can't believe we waited last minute to get costumes." Max said quietly. "Better than just not getting costumes." Lucas whispered back.

Lucas shut the trunk and walked over to the drivers side, getting in and starting the car. He then started driving off towards the Wheeler's. As they rode, they sung along to the music on the radio. Especially the romantic songs.

When they arrived, Lucas grabbed their costumes out of the trunk. Mike opened the door, being seen in his Superman costume. Will stood behind him in his "Will the Wise" costume. "Come on in." Mike said. The two of them walked into the house, being surrounded by halloween decorations. "I see you guys went all out." Max said, looking around. Mike nodded. "That's my mom for you."  Max and Lucas went upstairs to change into their costumes.

They came down, Max in a Wonder Woman costume and Lucas dressed in a Karate Kid uniform. He chose this because he knew how much Max loved the movie. "Let's get started." Dustin declared. They all went into the living room and sat either on the couch or the floor. "Wait, there's only 4 pumpkins.." El started. "Yeah, we kinda decided that the couples should share." Will said, smiling. Max and Lucas shared a glance and started arguing over how they would decorate it. El and Dustin worked quietly.

Eventually, Lucas and Max agreed on something. They worked diligently, as well as Will and Mike. "I still can't believe you decided to be Hamilton this year." Mike directed at Dustin. "Hey, he was a good guy, there's nothing wrong with that. Plus, he basically made history." Dustin stated. Mike just rolled his eyes. You decided to argue with me, when El decided to be a cat?" He asked, pointing at her. "What happened?" El asked confused, looking up from her pumpkin. Mike just shook his head.

They had all finished their pumpkins, lighting a candle in them and setting them outside. While the others hung out upstairs, Lucas and Max sat in the basement on the couch, a bowl of candy in front of them. Max could tell that Lucas was about to fall asleep. She leaned her head on his shoulder. Lucas smiled to himself, flattered.