"I love you."

"Where am I?" Lucas wondered. Everywhere he turned, it was pitch black. Was he alive? Was he dead? Millions of questions ran through his head.

GASP. Max sat up quickly, her heart racing. She was starting to have nightmares again, but not like the ones she used to have. These ones had something to do with Lucas. She got up and walked to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She then splashed some water on her face to wake her up. Max decided she might as well get ready for the day, so thats what she did.

After getting ready, she headed downstairs for breakfast. She sat down at the table with the others, and started eating.

When the table was cleaned up, everyone went out to the car and got in. The remembrance of what happened that day struck her. She made sure that her seat belt was on and shut her eyes. Erica glanced at her, feeling bad.

"Well, here we are." Sue said, getting out of the car. Everyone else followed, standing in front of the large building. They all walked in and were greeted by the lady at the receptionist desk. "Here for?" She asked. "Lucas Sinclair." Charles responded. "Alright, he's up in room 408." Said the lady. Charles nodded and led them to the elevator.

They made it up to the 4th floor and started searching for 408. "You can go see him first." Charles said. Sue nodded. "Are you sure?" Max asked. "Mhm." They responded. Max walked in the room and shut the door behind her. She went over to the side of Lucas' bed and grabbed his hand. "Please come back to me, Lucas. I need you." She whispered. "It's useless." She thought to herself. He was gone, it was too late. She turned around before she started to cry.

After walking through the pitch black for a while, he noticed something. It looked like..light? He walked towards it, it becoming bigger and brighter. When he reached the light, thats all he saw for a minute.

She walked to the door but before she could open it, she heard something. "Max?" Said a voice from behind her. She turned around quickly, seeing Lucas looking at her. Her eyes widened and she went over to him, tightly hugging him. "You're okay.." She said quietly. Lucas hugged her back. Max sniffled, relieved that he was alive. He winced slightly. "Oh I'm sorry-" Max said, pulling away a bit. "It's okay, I'm just a bit out of order." He said, chuckling. Max smiled. "You should probably tell the others." Lucas continued. "I'll do it later." He then gave her a kiss on the cheek, her immediately turning pink. "I love you, Sinclair."