"Crash."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Drama warning!! Also kind of a repeat of "Hospital Visit", but different.

"C'mon Lucas, please??" Max sat on the edge of the bed, Lucas laying down still. He groaned in response. "You know the only thing that will make me go." He said, his voice slightly muffled. "Seriously Lucas?" She hesitated. "Ugh, fine." She groaned, annoyed. Lucas sat up, smiling. He held his hand out. Max gave him the money. "That better be the only thing you use my money for." She told him. "Lets go." Lucas said, getting up and putting his shoes on. Max did the same. They headed out the door and got in the car. Lucas started it and glanced at Max before driving.

Lucas walked out of the gas station, holding two breakfast sandwiches and two drinks. He got in the car, handing Max her food and drink. "Thanks." She said, smiling at him. "Of course." He replied, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed. He the turned down the music and started driving. "So how've you been?" Lucas asked. "Good." She replied simply. "You?" Max asked. "Same here." He answered. He turned the volume up and started singing along. Max laughed. "God you're so stupid." She said, smiling. Lucas continued on, Max looking back towards the front. She noticed a car directly in front of them, driving towards their car. Her smile faded. "Lucas, drive out of the way." She said, sternly. "Huh?" Lucas questioned, turning the volume down. "Drive out of the way!" She repeated, this time louder. Lucas finally looked ahead of him, noticing the car. "Oh shit." He swerved a bit, but the car hit theirs before they got the chance. It came at full speed. The two of them braced for impact, when suddenly, they felt lightheaded, and blacked out.

Max woke up, her head spinning. She squinted, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room. This had been her second time being in the hospital, so she got the point. Suddenly, she remembered. Where was Lucas and was he okay? She started to feel her stomach in a knot, really hoping he was fine. She luckily hadn't broken anything, just a few cuts and scratches in places. She got up and sneaked out of her room. She got past all the doctors, and found his room after some time. She opened the door quietly, and walked in. She saw him lying on the bed, still out cold. She could tell that the crash did more to him. "Shit, Lucas.." She said, walking over to him. "I'm so sorry about this, I shouldn't have made you take me out somewhere." She apologized. Max could now understand how Lucas felt when she was in a coma. Stressed, anxious, uncomfortable.. She grabbed his hand, a tear falling. She was really hoping that he would be okay.