"Christmas!"

AUTHORS NOTE: I loved coming up with this idea, I hope you guys enjoy reading it.

Max lay fast asleep on Lucas' bed, her face in his pillow. "C'mon Max, it's Christmas!" Lucas exclaimed, trying to wake her up. Max just groaned in response. Lucas stood above her, wearing a Christmas hat. "I made cookies.." He added. Max quickly sat up. "Now hurry and get dressed, we are gonna head over to Mike's. Max got up and grabbed her clothes, then went into the bathroom to change. Lucas walked downstairs, greeting his mom.

Max finished changing and headed downstairs. She sat down at the table, looking around. "Hey where are the cookies?" She asked. "Uhm. There are none. He responded. "You bitch.." Max gave him a small shove. "Had to get you down here somehow!" Lucas said. Max just rolled her eyes, smiling at him. "Alright, well you two have fun, but no being out too late, and absolutely no drinking." Sue made clear. They both nodded. Max glanced over at Lucas, raising her eyebrows. Lucas looked over at her, knowing what she meant.

They pulled into the Wheeler's driveway. Max got out and Lucas followed, as they went up to the door. The whole outside of their house was decorated with lights and inflatables. They also noticed Steve's car was here. Nancy came and answered the door. "Hey guys! Everyone is in the living room." "Thanks Nancy." Max said, smiling. "Woah, that's a lot of people." Lucas said, staring into the almost full living room. There were also people in the kitchen getting food. "Hey, glad you two could make it." Will said. "Let's head up to Mike's room, it's much quieter in there." He continued. Lucas and Max followed without hesitation.

The party sat on the floor of Mike's room, just chatting and talking about how their Christmas was going. Max kept talking about how much her and Lucas would go all out for each other's presents. "Well, I think I got Will an amazing gift this year." Mike said, looking over at him. He smiled. "I'm gonna go grab some snacks and bring them up here." Lucas said, getting up. Everyone watched as he left the room. "Well how about we watch a Christmas movie?" El suggested. They all agreed. Mike switched the tv on and started looking through his stack of Christmas movies. Dustin helped, since he thought Mike had no good taste. Lucas came back up with a bowl of popcorn and some bags of candy. "How the hell-" Mike started, looking over at Lucas. "Your mom said she didn't mind." He answered. Dustin put the cd into the player, and let the movie roll. Everyone got comfortable. Mike handed Will a bag of M&M's and Lucas handed Max a box of Sour Patch Kids. They ended up deciding on Home Alone.

Dustin and El had fallen asleep already, as well as Will and Max. Lucas and Mike continued watching the movie in silence. Mike then turned to Lucas. "So how's it going with you and Max?" He asked quietly. Lucas turned to Mike. "I mean, no monsters to deal with so we can live in peace, which makes things good." He replied. Mike nodded. Max lay fast asleep on Lucas' arm. "Yeah, I'm glad that we finally have no monsters to deal with. Honestly thought the rest of my life would just turn to shit." Mike continued. "Same here."

Mike ended up falling asleep, but Lucas still lay awake. Max suddenly woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Why the hell are you still up?" She asked him, half asleep. "No reason, just can't sleep." She wrapped him in a tight hug and closed her eyes, smiling. "Merry Christmas, Lucas." She whispered to him.