"The Alchemy"

NOTE: So this is gonna be like really confusing but this takes place at one of Lucas' basketball games, and act like its a couple years after the whole incident. Max decides to surprise Lucas (out of coma) at one of his games. LUCAS DOSES NOT KNOS SHES EVEN ALIVE. AND THE BASKETBALL MEMEBESRS ARE AIVLR.

BUZZZZZ.

The gym was filled with cheers and woo!-ing, causing some people to cover their ears. Max stood up, cheering. Everyone started to  flood out of the bleachers, talking with their friends. Max went all the way down to the one at the bottom, waiting.

The other jocks lifted Lucas onto their shoulders, seeing as he got the winning shot. They cheered, smiling and laughing. "And you guys told me to not act like the greatest in the league!" He exclaimed, chuckling.

After a minute or two, Lucas squinted his eyes at someone sitting in the bleachers. They looked familiar. Before he could figure out who it was though, one of the cheerleaders walked up to him. "Nice playing there, Sinclair." She winked, smirking and tapping on the nose. "Uhm, thanks..?" Lucas felt extremely uncomfortable at the moment, wanting to just walk away. "So, you got plans this weekend?." She asked, smiling and biting her lip. "Uhh.." Before he answered, he looked around for any kind of distraction. His eyes landed on the same person sitting in the bleachers. He could finally tell who it was. "Max..?!"

Max noticed Lucas running over to her, a wide smile on his face. He stood for a second, making sure it was actually her. He then ran up, hugging her tightly. "I-I'm not dreaming, right?" He asked, feeling tears come to his eyes. "Nope, I'm alive." She replied, chuckling.

After a bit, Max pulled away, getting up and walking over to the cheerleader. "You better watch who you talk to. I'm the one to beat, if you ever want someone like him." Max said, a serious look on her face. The cheerleader just scoffed and rolled her eyes, walking away. "His heart's reserved for me, and me only!" She yelled as the cheerleader walked away. Lucas came up behind her, hugging her. "I love you, ever leaving you would be the worst mistake of my life." He mumbled into her shoulder.

Max smiled, turning around to face him. "Yeah, it would be dumb if I left you too." "Am I the only one who knows you're alive?" Max gritted her teeth. "Seriously? Everyone else knew before me?!" I feel like your own boyfriend should be the first one to know!" "I only told El, that's it!" "Whatever.." Lucas dragged his words.

"Based on how much we love each other, who would we be to fight the alchemy?" Max asked, smirking. "Horrible people." Lucas snickered.

"You know, this feeling, love, happens once every few lifetimes." "Oh is that right?" Lucas asked sitting next to Max on the bench. "Yeah, guess we got lucky." Lucas put an arm around her shoulder. "We sure did."

NOTE: I TRIED.