Chapter 2: The Mysterious Rabbit Lady?!

The Main Atrium of the Pizzaplex was currently lit up, but then all the lights around the area began to dim down as a voice began to speak through the intercom, catching the Pizzaplex's guests attention as kids began to run with their parents towards the main stage, before a crowd began to build up in front of the stage as neon lights also started to light it up, with the screens turning on to broadcast the show through the entire Pizzaplex.

"Lady's and Gentlemen! Boy's and Girl's! Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together, for the ONE! The ONLY! Freddy Fazbear and the Glamrock Band!"

People began to cheer loudly as music began to play through the speakers as Freddy and his friends were being lifted up by an elevator bringing them up onto the stage, as the four mascots had big smiles on their faces while they waved at their fans as they began to dance to the melody of the song.

Freddy was holding onto his microphone as he was dancing along with the others as Chica began playing her guitar, with Roxanne and Montgomery doing the same as they were jamming along with the melody. In the crowd, the children and their families were seen waving their light sticks, jumping around and clapping their hands at Freddy and his band mates.

From the stage, the robotic bear could see everyone applauding him as a smile was on his face as confetti cannons went off as he and his friends posed.

The animatronic bear took his microphone off its stand as he was about to begin singing the first lyric of the song, but something in the crowd caught his attention. Though he could not make out what it was from his position, the mere sight of whatever he was looking at caused his software and hardware to begin acting up.

Freddy began to malfunction as his head was uncontrollably twitching before falling down onto the ground causing his friends to stop playing their instruments and run too his side.

"FREDDY!!!" The animatronic heard his friends yell in unison before his systems powered off.

8:50 P.M. | Lost and Found Office

Gregory remained unconscious from the knockout serum that the rabbit lady had shot him with back in Gator Golf, as he was now resting on a couch with his head on a Montgomery Gator themed pillow in the Lost and Found Office located in the Pizzaplex's Main Entrance Lobby.

He was sleeping peacefully on the couch covered by a blanket that had cartoon designs of Freddy and his friends designed on it.

Seated by his side was a Caucasian blonde haired young woman in her early 20s with green eyes, freckled pale face, glossy lips along with her hair tied in a neat ponytail. She was wearing a security guard uniform which was a white buttoned shirt and black pants with the shirt having black shoulder pads and a security badge symbol designed on the left side of the shirt with a name tag clipped onto the right side with the name "Vanessa" written on it.

She was the one who had found Gregory unconscious as she was exiting the locker rooms as she had changed into her uniform before her shift started, since she arrived early for her job, but she still wondered what a child was doing there in the first place.

She had so many questions regarding the boy, since she had been watching over him for the time being after bringing him to the Lost and Found Office, where she knew he would be safe and secure, and not only that, but she also took the time to tend to a few of his bruises and also placed a blanket on him so that he wouldn't feel cold.

"Man... it's been about an hour and he still hasn't woken up yet." Vanessa thought to herself as she let out a sigh before leaning back in her chair. "What was a little kid doing around there anyway? Nobody is allowed inside those areas except for employees."