Chapter 6: The true culprits Identity! Vanessa meets Vanny!

| Main Entrance Lobby

After Freddy had reassured and comforted Gregory, reminding him that he wasn't alone and that he would always remain by his side no matter what; to Gregory these words seemed to have calmed him down as he couldn't remember the last time he actually felt like he actually mattered to someone. But as much as these words did comfort Gregory, he still couldn't forget about that terrible place where he was treated badly.

No matter how many times those negative thoughts invaded his mind, they never seemed to go away, but he quickly replayed Freddy's kind words and immediately pushed these dark thoughts out of his mind and focus on getting out of the Pizzaplex.

Meanwhile Freddy continued making his way back to Vanessa's location so that he could meet back up with her; after a moment of just walking, the animatronic made it to the Main Entrance Lobby, since Freddy didn't detect any danger in the area, he let the boy step out of his chest compartment as the animatronic knew that they were safe from the other Glamrock's for now.

Freddy then suddenly remembered what their original task was as he asked Gregory if he got the security badge to which he replied by pulling the badge out of his pocket and showing it to him, but the boy also told Freddy about the newspaper he had found at the Daycare entrance, but said that he'd tell him about it once they got back together and meet back up with Vanessa and he said that he will also tell them what happened back at the Daycare.

The two then walked down the stairs and walked towards the office as Gregory opened the door.

"Vanessa! We're back!" Gregory announced as he stepped inside with Freddy following behind him, but to their surprise they found out that the blonde security guard was sound asleep by the computer keyboard. Her head rested comfortably on top of her arms, leaning over while sitting on the chair as she lightly breathed while she slept.

"Vanessa? Did you not hear me? Hello? Is she sleeping?" Gregory asked, as the robotic bear spoke after him.

"Well she does work the evening hours here at the Pizzaplex, so it is no surprise that she may need some time to catch up on sleep due to her coming in earlier than usual for the night shift." Freddy explained.

"But should it really be NOW when this whole place is trying to literally kill me?" Gregory exclaimed to the robotic bear, as the child walked up to Vanessa before beginning to shake her and see if she woke up.

"Hey, Vanessa? Please wake up." He whispered trying to see if he could wake her up, but eventually after shaking her for a while she woke up by Gregory rattling her. She let out a soft groan as she opened up her eyes slowly and then looked down at the brown haired boy eyeing her with his hazel eyes staring straight right into hers.

"Gregory..." She silently said as she then let out a yawn. "Sorry, I must have dozed off while checking the cameras. Maybe that coffee I had earlier wasn't enough."

"Good evening Officer Vanessa, hope you enjoyed your little nap, how was your rest by the way?" Freddy replied as she let out another yawn and stretched her arms as she was sitting down. Once done stretching she turned her chair around to where she was now facing both Gregory and Freddy.

After Vanessa had awakened from her short nap, Gregory then went on and explained to her his encounter at the daycare.

The security guard gasped at the mention of the rabbit lady, but the boy also explained that Sunnydrop was likely not affected, but thought that Moondrop was indeed corrupted by this glitch, given the fact that he was aggressive, which shocked both Vanessa and Freddy at first, but Gregory quickly remarked that he got rid of his Moon form before he could hurt him which relieved the both of them.