Chapter 4: Preparations! Survive The Night!

12:00 A.M. | Main Entrance Lobby

Gregory in disappointment started pounding on the shutters and also trying to see if he could lift them open, but was rendered useless since it didn't budge and it's not like his thin noodle arms could do anything, after a few more attempts he realized that he really was trapped inside.

Gregory then looked down in sorrow knowing full well that he was trapped and couldn't leave, but then all of a sudden he heard a beep coming from his Faz-Watch.

The child lifted up his arm and checked the screen of his watch, he noticed that it was Freddy trying to contact him as he saw that the screen displayed an incoming call from Freddy Fazbear. Gregory tapped on the screen to accept the animatronics call.

"U-Uh, Hello?" The boy said as Freddy soon replied back.

"Hello Gregory, did you make it to the entrance on time? If you did then that is great news!" The robotic bear asked as Gregory took a moment to reply back as he tried his hardest not to cry.

"N-No, I didn't make it... the shutters to the entrance closed before I could even get out." Gregory said in a tone full of disappointment as the animatronic felt pity for the boy.

"Oh... how unfortunate, you missed your chance. Those shutters were programmed to stay shut till six A.M. for nobody to enter or get out, due to events regarding Fazbear Entertainment past... but do not worry, I promise, me and Officer Vanessa will help find you a way out. I'm almost done recharging so I will make my way to the entrance lobby. I'll be there soon." Freddy reassured through Gregory's Faz-Watch as the call ended.

The boy continued to feel saddened at the fact that he was now trapped inside of a place where animatronics are trying to kill him, as he tried his best not to cry while he was fighting back his tears.

Meanwhile, Vanessa ran towards the main entrance and got a glimpse of him leaning against the closed shutters, which made the security guard grit her teeth as she continued making her way towards the boy as he slowly slid down until he was now sitting on the floor, once she made it to where Gregory was, she stopped in front of him, giving the boy a look of sorrow.

"Gregory, are you okay?" She said as she walked closer to him. The child had his head down as the woman frowned looking at the boy with pity, as she then sat down next to him to give him some company. They both sat there for a short while in silence. Vanessa couldn't believe that they arrived too late, she thought that Gregory had enough time to get out here, but it turns out that she was wrong.

The blonde after a moment then looked at the boy who still had his head down trying to fight back his urge to cry, she noticed this as she then placed a finger under Gregory's chin and lifted his head up slightly to look at her.

"Hey, Look at me kid, it's going to be alright, I won't leave your side ever. Just keep your chin up and I'm sure we can find a way to get you out of here, you and me together." Vanessa said with a smile before continuing.

"However the only way those shutters will open will either be to wait until the Pizzaplex opens and before the rest of the staff arrive." She explained as the blonde then looked in another direction and saw one of the reception counters that had its windows covered. There was a moment of silence between her and the boy as an idea popped into her head.

"Or maybe... hmm." She quietly added as she then got up from the floor and signaled Gregory to follow her. The boy then also got up from the floor and walked next to her as they make their way towards the entrance turnstiles. The security guard puts her hand in her pocket to get her security ID card but realizes that it's missing.