Chapter 7: Unexpected Reunion! Gregory vs Vanny!

| Main Entrance Lobby

After Vanessa's sudden encounter with Vanny who she found out is the true culprit behind the glitch and the one who's trying to kidnap Gregory and probably the one who must be behind the missing children, but sadly before she could get any answers from her, the rabbit had escaped.

Which was unfortunate for Vanessa as she didn't really know how that happened if Vanny was in front of her the whole time; she couldn't have been fake right? Vanessa then had the assumption that Vanny must've done something to make her hallucinate so that she could make her lose track of her just to have an escape route; for all she knew, Vanny could probably still be inside the Pizzaplex meaning that she must've retreated to somewhere else in the building.

Which also meant that she needed to get moving and find out where Vanny had run off too but had to be quick about it and also find a way to get rid of this glitch that is jamming the Pizzaplex's severs, so that Gregory could escape before Vanny finds him and especially before the animatronics do the same.

Meanwhile back in the Main Entrance Lobby, near the Lost and Found office, the boy was still sound asleep as he was trying to catch up on some rest as he was currently resting inside of the animatronics chest compartment since Vanessa suggested it would be safer so that the animatronics couldn't hunt for him as Freddy was inside a recharge station trying to make sure his battery is fully charged before stepping out.

However, as Gregory was sleeping inside of Freddy's chest cavity, he was having a really bad nightmare about what he had gone through before deciding to live in the streets.

He remembered the constant yells of adults and also the threats he was told back at that terrible place and especially hearing other kids that were or around his age also bully and make fun of him; but before he could remember anything else, he immediately gasped and opened up his eyes, which accidentally made him bump the back of his head inside one of Freddy's metal edges.

"Ow!" Gregory exclaimed as he then hissed in pain as he rubbed the back of his head until he then heard Freddy speak up to him.

"Good morning superstar... or at least it would be. Did you rest well?" Freddy asked, as he then stepped out of the recharge station and opened up his stomach hatch to let the boy step outside.

Gregory stepped out and immediately stretched his body as he let out another yawn before rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes.

"How are you feeling now that you have rested?" Freddy asked once again as Gregory simply yawned while stretching as he then replied back to his question.

"Y-Yeah, surprisingly... it may not have been comfortable like a bed from a five star hotel, but for some reason I surprisingly did feel comfortable." Gregory explained as Freddy was intrigued by the boy's answer.

"Like maybe I just felt safer by just being near you." Gregory said as Freddy smiled appreciating what the boy said to him, but then Gregory noticed that they were near the Lost and Found Office as he then spoke up as he noticed that Vanessa wasn't here.

"Where's Vanessa at?" Gregory asked as he brought out a candy bar from his backpack and took a bite from it, while waiting for Freddy's answer.

"When you went to sleep, Officer Vanessa insisted that she would go out and investigate around the Atrium, but for some reason hasn't come back and it's been a while and she hasn't even contacted me through her Faz-Watch. I wonder if she's doing alright?" Freddy explained, wondering where the security guard went and why she hadn't responded which made him feel a little worried.

"Do you think that she found out about what's going on here?" Gregory asked. "Cause you said that she left a while ago, so do you think she would've found something by now?"