Chapter 9: Freddy's Strange Malfunction! Gregory to the Rescue!

| Roxanne Wolf's Raceway, Entrance Hallway

In an unexplored area of the Pizzaplex, known as Roxy Raceway, Freddy was casually walking through a hallway that was still under construction due to Roxy Raceway's renovation, as the animatronic bear was trying to find something that could possibly help him, Gregory and Vanessa on their investigation, but unfortunately he had found nothing of use here.

Freddy decided to just turn back and leave the area and try to reunite with the two humans, but as he was about to make his way out, he noticed that for some reason when he had separated from Gregory after he went inside El Chips, Freddy couldn't help but feel worried about the child, he wondered why he hasn't heard from Gregory after he told him that Roxy was hunting for him and he needed help escaping from her.

This made the animatronic come to a sudden halt.

"I should probably send Gregory a message to make sure that he's alright, and maybe Officer Vanessa as well, just to make sure if they have found and met up with each other after he planned a way to escape Roxy." Freddy thought to himself in his robotic mind, before automatically making an encoded message to send to both Gregory and Vanessa.

Once he finished his message he didn't send it just yet as something else caught his attention, in the corner of his vision there was a cardboard cutout standing beside other boxes and construction supplies around the area.

Freddy walked closer to a cardboard cutout and once he was close enough to get a good glimpse at the character that was on the cutout. The animatronic was immediately hit with grief, by seeing the cutout as it was one of a familiar animatronic that used to be a character in the Pizzaplex, and was also an old friend of his, named Glamrock Bonnie or simply just Bonnie.

The cutout was of a blue rabbit character who had a cheerful smile on his face and whiskers on his muzzle and a rose-red 80s Glamrock jumpsuit with a blue high collar and was holding a bowling ball in his hand as his head had blue rockstar styled hair on his head in-between his long ears.

Freddy then brought his head down and closed his eyes in sorrow after seeing the blue rabbit, even after everything, Freddy hoped that the manager of the Pizzaplex would consider bringing him back.

But it felt like that won't be happening anytime soon since he has noticed that almost all the Bonnie merch was taken off the shelves and Freddy one time overheard a conversation between two technicians talking about how the manager was planning on changing the name of Bonnie Bowling into something else.

When Freddy heard about this, it made him feel even sadder, at the fact that his best friend would never return, just like another animatronic friend he had who went by the name of Foxy or rather "Captain Foxy" as he liked to be called, but was unfortunately discontinued due to him being outdated in popularity, at least that's what Fazbear Entertainment said.

Freddy decided not to think about Foxy anymore, especially Bonnie, as he gently placed his hand onto the cutout but also cleared some of the dust that was slightly staining it.

"I really miss you... old friend... Forever and ever." He said in a sorrowful tone as he then took his hand off the cutout and proceeded to walk away, not wanting to feel sad anymore and thought that he shouldn't get distracted and go back to his original objective and see if he could go look for Gregory and Vanessa.

Meanwhile, far away from behind Freddy was the familiar shadow figure with purple glowing eyes from before, as it was watching the animatronic bear from behind a corner in the darkness.

"Fazbear..." The figure whispered. "Out of all the animatronics... it had to be you. The one who would rebel against me."

Freddy continued walking until for some unknown reason his system started glitching as he detected something that was trying to jam his systems but also noticed that his scanners detected someone nearby, but that also didn't explain why his system was glitching.