Chapter 19: First Love (Sexual Content🍋🍋🍋)

A few days later.

At school it was the start of final exams, Josh, and the girls were working on finishing their test in English. Ms.Becky was walking around the classroom to make sure none of the students were cheating or anything, and making sure they were staying focused. She noticed a zebra student was dozing off a little and she smacked her ruler on his desk to wake him up. Some of the students of the class started laughing until she told everyone to stay quiet and continue working on the tests.

Josh was doing okay since he did have some extra tutoring with Ms.Becky since it was mandatory for him since she said so and wanted to make sure he was caught up on the school year earlier when he started. Josh already finished the grammar section and waited till Ms.Becky took his test, and she gave a random story book to read while everyone was done.

Cathy was working hard, but struggled a little on a question she was on, but answered it before she headed to the next question. As for Miranda, she didn't study much for the test, but remembers the answers on some questions before she finished.

"Okay class, good work on the grammar section of the test, but study hard and practice reading for the reading section tomorrow." Ms. Becky says before she sat down with the students' tests.

The bell finally rang and Josh started collecting his things and followed Cathy and Miranda to their next class.

"Grammar sucks." Miranda says while annoyed.

"Told you that you need to study harder." Cathay says as she follows.

"I had better things to do." Miranda spoke.

Like what?" Josh asked.

"Getting better at playing with my guitar." Miranda answers with a smirk.

"Well, I hope you are ready for the math test. We are doing the algebra section today, and it won't be easy." Josh answers.

Miranda lost her smile that she didn't study much on algebra, but still had confidence to do well on the test. It was the same pattern, everyone quietly got in class and sat down at their desks as Ms.Jackie started passing out the tests to everyone. Everyone got started, and Josh got started on it.

Then, they headed to chemistry and then history class and they were relieved that exams are over for today, but had to be ready for the next sections of the exams tomorrow. As the passed, Josh finally headed to P.E which Coach Kelly decided to let everyone do study hall today. However, she wanted Josh to do some exercising today while everyone else does study hall.

The reason was because she deeply cared about Josh that she wanted to toughen up against any racist anthro that would try to hurt him like Nathan and his friends for example. She took him to the weight room where there were dumbbells and treadmills around the room. She told him to change into his athletic clothes while she set up a weight bench for him. He came later with proper clothing and layed down on the bench as he goes under the weight bar and gets a good grip on it.

Coach Kelly blew her whistle for him to start lifting the weights while she spots him. Josh was doing okay on his first few reps until he started to struggle a little since his arms were getting a little tired after 40 reps. Kelly didn't want him to stop yet as she blew her whistle to tell him to keep going.

Josh took some slow long breaths as he kept lifting the weights, he had trouble a little, but pushed his limit as he started to have the adrenaline inside him to do the reps faster. Kelly blew her whistle more as she saw him getting to it. Josh finally reached 200 reps and Kelly grabbed the weight bar and helped place it back on the weight bench rack. He was tired and exhausted as he sat up and tried to catch a breather. Kelly tossed him a water bottle and he chugged all the water down.

"You still need some work." She says as she examines the muscles of his arms.

"I'll keep that in mind," he answers.

"Come on, I still have some more activities for you to do before class is over. " Kelly says as she takes him to the treadmill.

Josh didn't complain since he did want to do something more than just study hall anyway, and wanted to defend himself in the future from anyone who wanted to hurt him. Kelly and Josh did some more exercise till school was over for the day. Josh was tired and the girls were confused about it, when they headed to Kindle's car.

"I hope you three passed the exams this year." Kindle says sternly.

"Don't worry sis. I know I did well." Cathy says.

"It was kinda easy." Josh says.

"Yeah, because the teacher gave you mandatory tutoring sometimes after school." Miranda says.

"You hardly studied last night. I bet you struggled." Cathy says.

"Says you." Miranda spoke back.

"Alright you two, I bet you kids did alright. Now after we head home, I have to head to work tonight and I won't be back till midnight. So stay out of trouble."

"Yeah sure." Cathy said as she looked at her phone.

Later during the evening, Miranda went out since she had plans of doing another gig at the same cafe since she wanted to improve her guitar performance and have fans in the future. It was only Josh and Cathy alone in the house. Cathy was trying out some of Kindle's new dresses without her knowing. She noticed Kindle bought a new night gown in red. She wanted to try it out once.

(Sexual content starts here)

She took her clothes off including her undergarments and took Kindle's nightgown out of the closet and tried to put it on in the hallway bathroom, but forgot to lock the door. Josh was eating some leftovers last night while he was studying in the living room.

He looked at some examples in his math book since he was trying to get ready for the geometry test tomorrow. As he got up to take his dirty dishes to the sink and placed them in the dishwasher, he was exhausted and carelessly headed to the hallway bathroom. He didn't notice Cathy was in there since the door wasn't locked.

She jumped as the door opened and Josh's eyes widened as he saw her in her sister's sexy gown. They both froze in awkwardness. Cathy sheepishly smiled at him and Josh couldn't help himself from what he was seeing.

"Hey...." Cathy sheepishly said.

Josh didn't know what to say to her back.

"I can explain..." She added.

(Lemon starts here)

Cathy pushed Josh on the bed and got on top of him and gave him a huge kiss on the lips. Josh couldn't resist it since he didn't mind it. He pulled his pants down and his boxer briefs. Cathy moved her panties out of the way and inserted him into her and they both gasped by the feeling they experienced.

Josh couldn't help himself as it was the first time, and so was Cathy's. They both try to endure the unfamiliar feeling. Cathy started moaning loudly as she softly scratched Josh a little by her reflexes. Josh grunted by it and grabbed her ass hard and squeezed them. Cathy gasped and yelped a few times and kissed him deeply. Josh loved the feeling and couldn't stand it any longer when he started to release everything into her.

Cathy didn't stop as she started having an orgasm and blew all her juices out onto Josh. He finally cums into her and Cathy feels it going into her. Josh collapsed in exhaustion as he felt his face between Cathy's breasts as she lay on top of him. Josh hugged her and Cathy hugged back as they got comfortable in Cathy's bed and rested for the night.

(End of the Lemon)

Later during the night, Miranda finally came home and was happy that her performance went well at the cafe and earned three thousand dollars since she helped the business get busy by her amazing performance. She noticed that it was quiet and was confused about why Josh and Cathy went to bed early. She noticed that they were asleep in Cathy's bed. She was jealous about it since they had time alone together. She later wanted a time with Josh.