Chapter 23: Time at the Beach (Part 1)

A couple of days passed as Kindle was watching the news on the TV about Nathan and Lucas killing a police officer and critically injuring one while they attempted to arrest them for severely beating Josh in the beginning. The news said they were highly wanted for capital murder and encouraged to call if they were seen anywhere.

She turned off the TV and headed to the kitchen and noticed Cathy and Miranda being closer to Josh while having lunch which made her smirk with curiosity.

"You there are closer than usual to be honest. What are three up to?" Kindle asked with a smile.

"We're planning to head to the beach today. Just wondering what we should bring." Cathy explains.

"The beach huh? Good thing I'm off today since I want to join you."

"Sure, you can come along, Kindle." Josh agrees.

"Awesome. Hey Josh, may I speak with the girls alone real quick?" Kindle asked.

"Yeah, sure." He says as he went to his room to change into his swimming trunks.

"Okay girls. I just want to know something important. While I was checking around in my dresser, I noticed someone wore my new nightgown the other day and I wanted to know who wore it without asking."

Miranda was clueless about it and she knew she didn't do it and looked at Cathy. Cathy knew she was busted since she was the one that wore it while having fun with Josh the other night. Cathy swallowed her pride and came clean.

"I did it. I just wanted to wear it since it looked nice." Cathy confesses.

Kindle wasn't mad about it much since her sister told her the truth.

"Cathy, next time ask alright, and don't put it back in my closet without washing it first. Because it did have an unusual smell." Kindle calmly says.

Miranda tried not to laugh since she did have a feeling Cathy wanted to wear it to make her attractive to Josh, but she didn't;t know that Cathy just wanted to wear it and Josh unexpectedly saw her in it since she didn't lock the bathroom door.

"Yes sis." Cathy answers.

"One more question. Are two dating Josh? Because it looks like it has in the last few days." Kindle asked.

"We are and we're sharing him." Miranda answers.

Kindle tried not to laugh and said, "Well, just don;t go crazy on him. We don't need little children at a bad time do we?"

"Yeah, no." Cathy says as she knew and Miranda already broke that promise.

"Besides, you should share Josh with me as well." Kindle says.

"Fine." Cathy answers.

Later, the four drove to the beach at the edge of Furtopia city as Kindle tried to find a parking spot. She finally found one since the beach was packed with many furs having fun on the beach. Josh was a little nervous about it since they're are many furs there already. But he shouldn't worry about it as he helps the girls take their stuff to the beach.

"There's a spot." Kindle says as she places the huge blanket down while Josh places the umbrella down.

As they were done setting up their spot, Kindle pulled out some sunscreen from the basket and said, "Come here Josh."

He did so as she made him sit down in front of her as she started applying the sunscreen on his shoulders. Cathy and Miranda were jealous about it since they wanted to do it, but Kindle beat them to it. Josh blushed a little as Kindle was massaging him while applying the sunscreen on him.

"Alright let's go have fun Josh." Kindle says as she takes him to the water after tossing the sunscreen to Cathy.

"I was planning on doing that for Josh." Cathy said with a little anger.

"I'm mad too. I have no doubt your sister wanted him as well. Miranda answers as applied some sunscreen on herself.

Josh walked into the water and started having fun as Kindle tossed him the beach ball. He tossed it back and Cathy and Miranda joined and they had fun together. Miranda splashes at Cathy when she isn't looking. She did it back at her, and went back and forth.

Josh started swimming down underwater and wanted to know deep it was and started to see some weird flashbacks again that he swims back up for air.

After an hour of swimming, they headed back to their spot and Kindle unpacked the food out of the basket for everyone. Josh helped himself as he got a plate and made a couple sandwiches and some potato chips on the side. Miranda starts eating as she scoots closer to Josh.

Meanwhile, Ms.Becky and Coach Kelly decided to head to the beach for some fun as well today.

"No school, no classes to teach for the next three months. This will be great." Kelly says as she tries to find a spot to settle.

"Tell me about it. I need this time after all that teaching for the school year." Ms Becky says as she follows.

"Well, well..." Kelly says with a smirk as she sees Josh hanging out with his friends.

"What is it?" Becky says as she catches up.

"Josh is here. Let's hang with him." Kelly suggested as they headed to their spot.

After they ate some lunch, Cathy sat close to Josh and Miranda did the same. Kindle was laying down sunbathing.

"Well Josh, how about we just lay down and relax for a bit? Cathy suggested as she made him lie down on the blanket with her.

Miranda huffs and lays down to have his attention as well as they relax by feeling the warm sun until Josh notices someone standing over them.

"Hey honey. Are you having fun with your friends?" Kelly asked as she looked down on him with a smirk.

"Coach?" He says as he gets up.

"How are you doing?" She asked as she ruffled his hair.

"Doing good. Just having some fun at the beach." Josh answers nervously.

"Oh, well if you want to hang with me and Ms.Becky, we will be over there. I do need someone applying some tan oil on my back." Kelly says as she pulls him close to her.

"No. He's good over here Coach. "Miranda says as she pulls him back.

Josh didn't;t like the excessive attention he's getting since all he wanted is to relax and have fun at the beach, not being teased.

"If you change your mind Josh. We will be waiting for you." Kelly says as she headed back to her spot with Ms. Becky.

Josh laid back down with the girls as they started relaxing and feeling the nice sun warming them as they rested.

As Kelly headed back to her spot with Becky, she wanted to plan on having some time with Josh. And she just need to wait when the time comes.

"You can't help yourself can you?" Becky asked with a smirk.

"I want that human so bad. He's a catch." Kelly says.

"He's a little too young for you and you are almost 30." Becky teased.

"So? He's 18 which means I can love on him if I want to. I know you want him too." Kelly says.

Becky didn't want to answer since she does like Josh, but didn't want Kelly to tease her if she does admit it.