Chapter 22: Hot Love (Sexual Content 🍋🍋🍋)

Josh and Miranda headed home after leaving the bus. They held hands which made a few bystanders confused and some furry women were jealous about it. But they didn't care, and went inside the house. Kindle was working late again and will never be home till midnight. As for Cathy, she was napping after finishing her laundry.

They head to Miranda's room and she locks the door as takes off her gothic clothing and pushes Josh on her bed.

"I hope you are ready for this." Miranda says as she finally takes down her garments.

(Lemon starts)

Josh was nervous about it since Miranda was a little more kinky to the interest. Miranda helped pull his clothes off him and got on top of him. She started teasing him and inserted him into her and started riding him. Josh started moaning quietly while his face was covered by her breasts. Miranda aggressively went faster as she loved the feeling. She took Josh's glasses off for him and placed them on the nightstand before she grabbed a pair of handcuffs. Josh noticed it and Miranda cuffed one of his wrists to the bed frame.

She smirks as she goes to a whole new level of fun. Josh was a little nervous about it but Miranda kept going on with him aggressively and kissed him deeply. Josh just relaxes and lets her do what she wants with him.

Miranda hugged him tightly as she started to come close. Josh's face was covered between her breasts and couldn't move his left arm. She teased and teased him more since she loved his reaction to it. Josh sweats heavily in her breasts as he starts to come close to shooting his load into her.

Miranda licks his forehead a few times and Josh couldn't take it anymore that he cums into her. She pants and yelps a few times as she sprays her vaginal juices onto Josh. Josh collapses afterwards, but Miranda didn't want it to end yet. She keeps riding him more and Josh grunts more out of it as he tries to keep up with her.

She helped him out to keep him hard as she kept nipping him in his ear and kissing him deeply.

"Come on, make me happy baby." She says as she keeps bouncing him hard until Josh finally cums once more into her.

Josh breathes heavily in severe sweat and closes his eyes in exhaustion. Miranda collapses on the other side of the bed and falls asleep as well.

A few hours passed, She and Josh immediately headed to the shower as they heard Kindle coming back from work. They didn't want her to know they did it and they had to get rid of the smell on them as they shower together in Miranda's shower stall.

Josh was a little nervous as Miranda pulled him close as she cleaned him as the warm water started to come down on both of them. Josh smiled a little as Miranda started to massage his shoulders. They sit down on the floor of the shower stall as she pulls him into a deep hug. It lasted for almost 10 minutes and they went to bed and slept for the night together.

(End of lemon)