Chapter 16

When Xu Shuizhou finished saying these words, he felt greatly relieved, but at the same time he felt a little lonely.

Jiang Jingyuan was a little dull. He had always thought that Xu Shuizhou had a crush on "Jiang Jingyuan", but he didn't expect that there were so many misunderstandings.

Xu Shuizhou was lonely for a while, and then he plucked up the courage to say, "However, Brother Jingyuan, you have changed a lot since you woke up and are different from before. I want to spend some time with you again. If, if that If you still don't accept me, how about we cancel the engagement?"

Jiang Jingyuan stared blankly at Xu Shuizhou. Those clear eyes and firm eyes made him unable to refuse. This was the first person to confess to him in his previous life. After hesitating for a long time, Jiang Jingyuan still He nodded heavily.

The smile on Xu Shuizhou's face was a smile from the bottom of his heart, and the two little pear dimples were blushing, which was intoxicating to look at.

Jiang Jingyuan finally couldn't hold it back and rubbed Xu Shuizhou's head, "Next, I will accept your wishes. I also hope that when we get married, we will be happy."

"Yes." Xu Shuizhou did not avoid Jiang Jingyuan's contact, but actually enjoyed it a little.

"I will take back half of the money on the table. After all, without your idea, I would not have been able to earn so much money. I will take the dowry and dowry back first." Xu Shuizhou was a little embarrassed when he mentioned the dowry.

He didn't know what happened just now, but when he heard his aunt say that he was short of money, he got excited and dug out the dowry left by his father.

"Um."

Jiang Jingyuan also felt relieved, feeling that the shackles on his body were suddenly lifted.

After coming back to his senses and seeing the money left on the table, Jiang Jingyuan smiled helplessly, wondering if he was being kept by someone.

Chen Xiuxiu kept paying attention to what was going on inside the house outside the house, fearing that the two of them would fight, but it was quiet all the time. Xu Shuizhou came out with a cheerful face, which made her a little confused.

"Mom, you can take the money and keep it first. Later, you can help me find a talkative aunt to spread the word." Jiang Jingyuan handed the more than 100 taels of silver that Xu Shuizhou left on the table to Chen Xiuxiu, and whispered in her ear Whisper a few words.

Chen Xiuxiu's face looked strange when she heard this, "Son, it's not very good for you to do this. If the clan members know about it, they won't know how to ridicule you."

Jiang Jingyuan sneered, "Mom, in the past, my father treated the clan members with all his heart and soul. But after my father passed away, how did the Jiang family treat us, mother and son? Then when Jiang Yuancai came to force my mother, there was no one in the clan who could speak for us. , now you still want to get benefits from me, but there is no way."

These days, Jiang Jingyuan has more or less inquired about the news in the village. He sees how Jiang's father treats the clan. As a result, over the years, the clan members who have received Jiang's father's favor have not helped Chen Xiuxiu at all. As for mother and son.

It's really good, the struggle between love and hatred is really vividly performed by these people.

"But your reputation..."

Over the years, Chen Xiuxiu has long seen clearly how dirty the Jiang family is, and her heart has become cold towards them. She herself doesn't care, as she is afraid of ruining her son's reputation.