Chapter 25

"Brother, you don't mind if I come with you." Tan Jingyuan still smiled at Jiang Jingyuan.

Jiang Jingyuan shook his head and expressed that he didn't mind. Xu Shuizhou glanced at him and said nothing, thinking that this man was quite pitiful and didn't even have any decent clothes.

Soon the boat arrived and everyone got on the boat one by one. As expected, Jiang Jingyuan and Tan Jingyuan were last.

There was a group of women singing and dancing on the plywood of the flower boat. They stopped when they saw the scholars boarding the boat, and stepped aside one by one. They just looked at them intentionally or unintentionally, and they never stopped.

In the middle of the cabin sat a middle-aged man wearing a fourth-grade official uniform, with several fierce guards behind him. To his left sat an indistinct old man, and to his right sat the trembling Magistrate Zhang. .

Fang Xinli, who showed his talents, came out to greet everyone and introduced them, "This is Mr. Wang, the governor of Datong Province. This old man is Mr. Wang's friend. This is the newly appointed magistrate of Wutong County."

Everyone walked along one by one, Wang Linjie looked happy, waved his hands, and smiled, "You are all talented people from my Ming Dynasty. It is a fate to meet on this boat today, so please take a seat."

As everyone sat down, Jiang Jingyuan and Tan Jingyuan were naturally pushed to the edge.

After sitting down, Wang Linjie touched the beard on his chin and said with a smile, "You are all talented people of the Ming Dynasty. I will not test your knowledge. I will ask you a question. If you are interested, please answer it." That's good."

Fang Xinli and Wei Liangjun were overjoyed. Knowing that their opportunity had come, they stood up and saluted, "Please ask the governor to propose a question."

"Hahahaha, okay." Wang Linjie said with a hearty laugh, "I just want to ask all the students what an official is."

Fang Xinli and Wei Liangjun lowered their heads and began to think deeply. Other students were also immersed in thought. Only Tan Jingyuan and Jiang Jingyuan sat firmly on the Diaoyutai, drinking tea brought by the singing girls.

"Brother Tan, why are you so calm?" Jiang Jingyuan asked curiously.

Tan Jingyuan seemed to never be angry. He always had a cheerful expression on his face and said with a smile, "That's not my ambition, but you are the same as me."

"I..." Jiang Jingyuan picked up the tea and took a sip. It tasted good. He rotated the tea cup and handed it to Xu Shuizhou, "Don't just look at it. This tea is the best Biluochun. You don't need to make this trip if you try it."

Xu Shuizhou accepted the teacup that Jiang Jingyuan drank from without dissing it. He also took a sip and whispered, "Dongting Biluochun has one bud and one leaf. The fragrance is slightly sweet, and it is indeed so."

Jiang Jingyuan was a little curious, "You have drank it before."

Xu Shuizhou shook his head, "No, that's how it was described in the book."

Tan Jingyuan looked at Xu Shuizhou and then at Jiang Jingyuan, thought for a while, took out a pen and paper from his rag bag, and started writing.

Jiang Jingyuan curiously leaned over and took a look, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, "You are writing a storybook."

"Well." Tan Jingyuan did not feel embarrassed and continued without raising his head, "My family is poor and cannot make a living. I can only rely on this to make money. Don't blame me, brother."