Chapter 51

"Pop" the box slowly opened, and what was on the top was an inexplicable picture.

The scene of water and milk blending together and the lifelike characters made Xu Shuizhou's face red, his ears red, and his whole body red and hot.

"Where...does this come from?"

Xu Shuizhou looked at the picture on the box and asked with a blushing face.

"What do I draw? These are just palace pictures. The ones you see are too rough." Jiang Jingyuan rested his elbows on the table and looked at Xu Shuizhou tenderly and seductively.

"You and I......"

Xu Shuizhou bit his thin lips lightly, his face turned red to the root of his neck with embarrassment, and he hesitated for a long time and was speechless.

After scratching his neck for a long time, he said, "A Yuan, how did you do this? Maybe you learned bad things in the military camp."

Xu Shuizhou gritted his silver teeth secretly, feeling secretly resentful in his heart. It was clear that A Yuan was a gentleman before he left home, so it must have been the ruffians in the military camp who led him into trouble.

Jiang Jingyuan's breath was stuck in his throat and he couldn't get it out. When did he learn to be bad...

Xu Shuizhou took out all the pictures in the box and read them one by one. Not only did his cheeks burn, but a fire rose in his heart.

Taking a deep breath, "A Yuan, have you ever visited a brothel?"

Jiang Jingyuan just took a sip of tea to calm down his shock, but was so frightened by Xu Shuizhou's words that he almost choked. When had he visited a brothel?

"What are you thinking about? Why did I go to that place?" Jiang Jingyuan couldn't help but tap Xu Shuizhou's forehead. What was he thinking about in his little head every day.

Xu Shuizhou's eyes were filled with mist, and his lips were biting and turning red. He pinched the paper and said aggrievedly, "I have no experience. How did you draw it?"

"Forehead......"

Looking at Xu Shuizhou's aggrieved eyes, Jiang Jingyuan rubbed his forehead helplessly, as if he had accidentally tricked himself.

"I swear I really didn't go to a place like that. I couldn't even leave the camp when I was doing corvee work, and I was busy every day. How could I have such leisure time?"

Jiang Jingyuan explained patiently to Xu Shuizhou without laughing or laughing. Looking at the picture of himself being tricked in his hands, he wanted to burn it immediately.

After hearing Jiang Jingyuan's explanation, Xu Shuizhou clearly didn't believe it, "Ayuan, if you really want to, you can tell me that the women in brothels are not clean."

Thinking of this, Xu Shuizhou summoned up great courage and said, "At worst, I will give you a few more concubines. Now that the family is rich, it won't be a problem to take in ten or eight concubines."

"Now that the family is not short of money, I can make money." Xu Shuizhou was about to cry as he spoke. His eyes were as red and swollen as rabbits. He pulled Jiang Jingyuan's arm and refused to let go.

"Little fool, how can I tell you so that you can believe it." Jiang Jingyuan hugged Xu Shuizhou's thin waist, feeling both amused and distressed at the same time.

"As you know, there are no women in the military camp, so many people secretly bring them to have sex with them. I also saw it accidentally, and I drew a few of them on a whim. After all, everyone else had them, so I didn't look a little out of place. "