Chapter 60

While Jiang Jingyuan and the other two were doing their homework every day, Ren Quan reluctantly boarded the carriage to Datong, accompanied by cloths of various colors that he had accumulated in the past half year.

As soon as the cloth was taken out of the warehouse, several brothers were completely blinded.

Even Xu Shuizhou and Mu Junxi, who had already seen it before, were a little shocked. When they saw only a small piece, they thought the color of the cloth was very beautiful.

But now the whole yard is filled with silk cloths of various colors, which are so gorgeous that they still have a faint luster under the sunlight. You can imagine how noble this cloth will look when made into clothes.

"Brother Ren, this cloth of yours is absolutely amazing. I have never seen such beautiful cloth in the capital. There will definitely be no problem this time." Lin Xuesong looked at the cloth in the yard and then at what he was wearing. Yes, I immediately felt inferior.

Ren Quan felt a little proud, "This is my treasure chest. If I wasn't afraid of leaking the news, I would have wanted to take it out and make ten or eight sets of clothes for each of my family members."

"It should be like this, it should be like this." Lin Xuesong nodded repeatedly. The gap between this piece of cloth and what he was wearing was so big. When the finished clothes were put on, others could tell the difference at a glance.

What kind of crooked ways will come to the door to inquire about it? It is better to keep silent and make a blockbuster.

Seeing all the cloth being carried out, Ren Quan came out carrying a cloth box made of sandalwood. He was afraid of breaking a corner while holding it in his arms.

"What is this? It looks like cloth." Xu Shuizhou asked curiously.

Ren Quan carefully pulled some soft cloth and placed the sandalwood box in his hand on it. Then he opened the box, and a piece of yellow and shining cloth caught the eyes of several people.

"This is...this is..."

Mu Junxi covered her mouth with a look of disbelief, not even daring to step forward and touch it.

"Dragon robe!" Lin Xuesong knew a lot and hurriedly exhaled. Then he looked around and saw that there was no outsider in the yard. Then he lowered his voice and said with a cold sweat, "Brother Ren, you don't want to die, you will throw this Making cloth of different colors may lead to death."

Ren Quan's eyes did not show fear, but looked very calm, "As the saying goes, wealth can only be found in danger. How can you want wealth without taking some risks? Moreover, I made this piece of cloth with my own hands. I never borrowed the hands of outsiders. In this world, This is the only one."

"That's good, that's good. When this matter reaches Datong, you can't reveal it to too many people. You only need to give it to the chamberlain father-in-law, and he will know what to do if you put some money in it."

Lin Xuesong patted his small chest and felt relieved when he saw that Ren Quan knew what he knew. There could only be one of this kind of cloth in the world. If a few more came out to let Youxin know about it and come to threaten them, regardless of whether they made fake dragon robes or not, Ren Quan would Tsuen can't escape even in the name of rebellion.

Lin Xuesong thought about it, but still felt that something was wrong. If the news was accidentally revealed on the way, he might be robbed before he arrived in the capital.

As far as he knew, the brothers of the current emperor are a little restless. The princes are not very old, but the emperor is already in his twilight years. The position of the prince has not yet been determined, and all the vassal princes are The knife has been sharpened.