Chapter 72

Lin Xuesong hid in the corner of the carriage with his hands on his knees, burying his head deep in his knees, sobbing silently.

Every time he thought about never seeing Tan Jingyuan again and getting married to someone he didn't know, his heart ached and hot tears fell unconsciously.

I still think of his decisive words in my mind from time to time, which makes my heart throb even more fiercely, and the tears in my eyes that are red and swollen from crying become even more unstoppable, thinking about his tears falling on my clothes again.

I don't know how long it took, but I cried so much that I fell asleep. My face was so pale that there was no trace of blood. I was lying in the corner of the carriage hugging myself. Even when I slept, there were tears in the corners of my eyes.

From time to time, he would twitch once or twice.

When the curtain of the carriage was opened, what the Lin family's parents saw was the pitiful appearance of their son. The old couple looked at each other and saw something meaningful in each other's eyes.

Mother Lin was soft and weak, sighed deeply, and ordered several servants, "Take the young master back to the room to settle down."

After speaking, she glanced at Lin's father from the corner of her narrow and gentle eyes, but she still didn't say anything more. She never interfered with matters at home, but this time, she didn't want to agree to anything about her son.

Father Lin was made uncomfortable by Mother Lin's sight, but he also had his own persistence. His son was a child he had grown up in the palm of his hand. Now he has not even returned home for a man. How unbecoming!

Besides, what's good about Tan Jingyuan? He can write some romance novels, which seems good, but there will always be a day when his talents are exhausted. By then, what will he do to support his son?

What's more, he has eight younger sisters. His son is married to her, so if so many people in the family are angry, there will be no place to reason.

The northwest guard was a good friend of his for eight years, and he knew that his son was capable of literature and martial arts. If anyone in the northwest would not praise him as a good son, his son would be happy if he married him.

Besides, the good friends and the couple are both well-known amiable people. When the two families said they were getting married, it was like getting closer to each other. It couldn't be better. When the time comes that their family will move to the northwest, they won't be afraid that their son will be offended.

"If you ask me, you just have to help your child for once. No matter how good someone else's son is, he can't be as fond as his own son."

Mother Lin coughed twice. Her health was not good to begin with, and now she was even more exhausted mentally and physically because of her son's work, and her body and bones were getting weaker and weaker.

Father Lin hurriedly put on her coat and carefully protected her from being blown by the night wind. "Madam, don't worry about it. Look at this kid who hasn't been home for a year because of that so-and-so. If this continues, Come on."

"How old are you to get angry with a child? I felt bad when I saw Song'er like this. When I told you..."

Mother Lin started coughing as she spoke, remembering that their parents were unwilling at first, and they tried their best and went through many hardships to get together. Now that she sees her children like this, she can't help but think of the past.

Father Lin dropped his long sleeves, and his experienced eyes showed a bit of sharpness, "Can we be the same as him back then? Madam, we have lived and died together, has he experienced it as a child? "