Chapter 102

Seeing that the situation was urgent, Jiang Jingyuan nodded to Xu Shuizhou, and then followed the guard and hurriedly rode towards the palace.

Sure enough, as soon as I entered the hall, I vaguely heard someone talking about dysentery.

Jiang Jingyuan's steps paused slightly. Xu Changming was indeed a villain!

Although Jiang Jingyuan was anxious inside, fortunately he could hold his face back. He went to Pan Yuquan and asked in a low voice, "What happened?"

Pan Yuquan had long put away his previous all-round thinking. Seeing Jiang Jingyuan's inquiry, he organized his words and whispered, "The Border Guards don't know why. In recent days, people have been suffering from dysentery. There is no cure for it." , and dysentery continues to spread."

Pan Yuquan also sighed deeply as he spoke, seeing that Ming Dynasty was getting up day by day, and even had a chance to fight with the grassland, but something like this happened.

If this continues, the border guards will be severely weakened in a few days, and then it will be easy to attack the grassland.

"How many people died." Jiang Jingyuan asked again.

Pan Yuquan, "There have been no deaths yet, but the number of people getting sick is increasing every day, and the condition is getting worse day by day. I fear that time is running out."

Jiang Jingyuan nodded, looked at the tired and thoughtful emperor on the dragon throne, and walked to the court.

He bowed and spoke emphatically, "Your Majesty, the lives of tens of thousands of soldiers on the border are at stake. Every moment now, someone may die. I am willing to lead the imperial doctor and dozens of excellent doctors to the border to jointly treat them."

Jiang Jingyuan was filled with guilt at the moment. If he had made better preparations and considered more things, Xu Changming would not have been able to escape.

If Xu Changming had not escaped, the soldiers on the border would not have suffered this unreasonable disaster.

Sure enough, villains are villains, and they will only use these unspeakable poisonous tricks. No one with real ability would even bother to use such methods.

As soon as Jiang Jingyuan's words came out, the court fell silent again.

All the officials couldn't help but have a question in their minds. This Jiang Jingyuan was really a bold person, even the dysentery dared to try it.

You know that a contagious dysentery disease like this can take your life if you are not careful. Does he really want fame or fortune?

Even Gu Renhuai was startled. His disciple really exceeded his expectations time and time again. He used to think that he was a bold person who dared to think and do things.

At this moment, he felt that he was wrong again, not because Jiang Jingyuan dared to think or do, but because he had always lived to save Daming.

Suddenly, Jiang Jingyuan's image in his mind improved by several levels.

He also thought that since Jiang Jingyuan became his teacher, he had never taught him anything, and he felt guilty.

The emperor looked tired just now, but when he saw Jiang Jingyuan taking the initiative to stand up with such courage, he suddenly became relieved.

Immediately, his expression darkened again. The household department still had many things to do, and it was extremely inappropriate to send Jiang Jingyuan out at this moment.