Chapter 74

"Mom, how are you going to explain to dad and the northwest guard when I leave?"

Lin Xuesong held his mother's hand and refused to let go. He was afraid that if he left, the guard would operate on his mother, and his father would not be able to explain to anyone.

Mother Lin slapped Lin Xuesong's hand away and smiled lightly, "Don't worry about it. Mom has her own way. Change your clothes and leave through the back door. Mom has already arranged it."

Lin Xuesong doubtfully took off his wedding clothes and put on simple and clean clothes, a little hesitant.

"These are all your things. You can pick a few to take away." Mother Lin reluctantly hugged her son and pointed to a box.

She knew in her heart that even if she forced her child to stay at home, he would not be happy, so she might as well let him pursue his own happiness.

"mother--"

Lin Xuesong was reluctant to let go. He was still agitated. He was still a little reluctant to let go of his mother, fearing that her mother would suffer for him.

At this moment, Lin Xuesong saw the box Xu Shuizhou gave him.

It seems that he hasn't opened it since he came back.

Lin Xuesong tilted his head and thought for a while, then walked over and picked up the inconspicuous box placed among a pile of debris.

The box was so light that it seemed to have no weight. Lin Xuesong picked up the box and shook it but heard no movement. He called in confusion.

The box opened with a click, and there was a silk scarf inside. Lin Xuesong pulled out the scarf.

The silk scarf is a very ordinary silk scarf. There is no pattern on it, but there is a mass of dried blood.

"Who sent you this prank?"

When Mother Lin saw the blood, she frowned and wanted to put it away for Lin Xuesong.

Lin Xuesong suddenly thought of something. The silk scarf seemed to be the fabric of the clothes he threw away the day Tan Jingyuan rejected him.

Lin Xuesong took a closer look and saw a few uncut silk whiskers on the corners.

"This...blood..."

Lin Xuesong believed that Xu Shuizhou would not be that boring person, so it was self-evident that this blood belonged to Tan Jingyuan?

Did he vomit blood?

I got sick?

Lin Xuesong's hands were shaking as he held the handkerchief. If Tan Jingyuan really had something wrong with him...

he......

"Madam, the wedding sedan has arrived at the door."

At this time, the maid who had been following Mrs. Lin came in in a hurry to report.

Lin Xuesong knelt down at Mrs. Lin's feet, and two lines of clear tears rolled down his moist cheeks.

"Mom, the child is unfilial. I will go to Wutong County to see him again no matter what. If something really happens, I will get married today and I will never have another chance."

"Silly boy, didn't Mom say that she supports you? You should leave quickly. When your father comes over later, Mom will really have no choice."

Mrs. Lin helped Lin Xuesong up and urged him to go out quickly.

Lin Xuesong took three steps and turned back, and finally disappeared in front of Mrs. Lin.

When Mrs. Lin saw Lin Xuesong leaving, she sat down unhurriedly and waited for the wind and rain later.