Chapter 82

Jiang Jingyuan, dressed in a red robe and quite majestic, stood at the door of the household department and narrowed his eyes slightly. From now on, this is where he will work.

"Hey, this is our new recruit, Tan Hua Lang."

Pan Yuquan, the left servant of the household department, happened to come from outside. Seeing Jiang Jingyuan dressed in the same style as him, he came up to say hello with a smile.

"I've met Lord Pan."

Jiang Jingyuan had been popularized by Gu Renhuai before and knew who was in the household department. When he saw Pan Yuquan wearing the same clothes as him, he went up to greet Pan Yuquan with a smile.

Pan Yuquan is in his fifties, with a rosy face. Maybe he eats better, and he is slightly fatter. Even his official uniform cannot hide his bulging belly.

If she wasn't wearing official uniform, she would really look like a pregnant person.

Seeing that Jiang Jingyuan was young and energetic, he thought he was a domineering person. But when he saw that he was as gentle as jade, he felt a little better. He smiled and pushed Jiang Jingyuan's saluting hand, "No matter what Mr. Jiang says, you and I are the same." If I have an official position, I don't need so many courtesies, just call me Lao Pan."

"How can we do this? Jing Yuan has just arrived and needs the help of adults. How can we trust him?"

Jiang Jingyuan understands that the most important thing in officialdom is connections. No matter how disdainful he is for the other party in his heart, he can't show it openly. Who knows if he will be attracted to the other party that day.

Pan Yuquan has been in the officialdom for many years and has climbed up step by step from the grassroots level. He is not as lucky as Jiang Jingyuan. He was appointed by the emperor for an official position.

He has achieved what he has today only by relying on his solid achievements. He has long been like a genius, and Jiang Jingyuan does not dare to be arrogant in front of such an old-timer.

"It's all about relying on others or not. Mr. Jiang has accomplished what he has done today at a young age. We will still need to look up to you in the future."

Pan Yuquan is worthy of being a veteran who has been in the officialdom for many years. His ability to talk to people is top-notch. If he were a young man who likes to listen to big words, he would be delighted after hearing his praise.

A flash of joy flashed in the corner of Jiang Jingyuan's eyes, which Pan Yuquan caught just in time, and then he calmly shied away, "Thank you, Mr. Pan. Jingyuan is still far behind you."

Jiang Jingyuan's performance was completely unexpected by Pan Yuquan. He thought that this young and energetic man would be overjoyed after hearing his praise, but he didn't expect that he could hold it back.

However, Jiang Jingyuan's reaction was beyond his expectation. After all, he was a person favored by the emperor. If he was a young man who was just starting out, he would not be used in such an important way.

Pan Yuquan wanted to have more friendship with Jiang Jingyuan, so a lot of people gathered around the door of the household, all of whom were here to attend.

The crimson official uniforms were always eye-catching. Now when they saw Jiang Jingyuan and all the officials who came to greet him, they were obviously startled, and then they quickly reacted.

This should be the newly appointed Right Minister of Household Affairs.

But it's a bit too much for being young.