Chapter 35

Jiang Jingyuan and Xu Shuizhou were on pins and needles after the meal.

The Ren family's industry has undergone tremendous changes, and Jiang Jingyuan is hesitant whether to help the Ren family.

Since coming into contact with the Ren family, the Ren family has given him a good feeling. They have not deliberately helped him, and of course they have not been indifferent. This relationship is very subtle and will neither hurt self-esteem nor make people feel inferior.

To put it simply, people in the Ren family are very good at doing things.

I feel relieved to work with such a person. If he is a scholar without any background and wants to make money, I am afraid he will lose his life.

Jiang Jingyuan thought a lot for a while and thought he could give it a try. Anyway, if he was mistaken, he wouldn't lose much. At most, he would be the same as now.

The Ren family father and son were still discussing the dyeing formula, and no one at the table noticed Jiang Jingyuan's expression.

"I got this recipe by accident back then. If it's gone now, it's gone. Our Ren family can just sell cloth with peace of mind. After earning so many years, we have accumulated a little savings, which is enough for you to marry ten or eight wives in the rest of your life. "

Ren Che is very open-minded. If the industry is gone, it will be gone.

He grew up in a gangster's den since he was a child. He followed a group of bandits to rob homes and houses, and finally accumulated a little wealth and ran away without even thinking about it.

Who would become a robber if they were rich?

Wang Xiangyun met Wang Xiangyun on the way to escape. At that time, he was carrying a heavy responsibility and was in danger. It happened that Wang Xiangyun rescued him and saved his life. However, this woman was also a fool.

When rescuing someone, she didn't even ask for her identity, and she wasn't afraid that he would wake her up and kill her. What was even more stupid was that she served her in-laws who abused her all day long, and even took care of the family until her in-laws passed away.

At that time, he was angry. He had to take this woman back. He didn't mind raising a little kid at all, but the little kid was disobedient and always ran back. Later, he didn't even recognize his own mother, so he left it to him. .

Later, when Quan'er came along, they focused on Quan'er and paid less attention to the disobedient brat.

After having a woman, I will definitely settle down and work happily. I bought a cloth store, which happened to be a prescription I accidentally obtained before, and my life went on like this day by day.

"Dad, can it be the same? I still have a group of brothers under my command." Ren Quan was a little unwilling. He runs the largest gang in Wutong County, the Hutou Gang. If he loses his property, what will he do to support his team? The brothers down there.

"If you don't study well all day long, you don't do serious things." Wang Xiangyun has been raised by Ren Che for a long time, and he has forgotten his original submissive nature, and has become a bit aggressive. He hates his own son who doesn't study well.

He turned his head and looked at Jiang Jingyuan, who was eating obediently, and couldn't be more satisfied, "My grandson is better. He is gentle and weak. At first glance, he comes from a good family."

Jiang Jingyuan put down his chopsticks and stopped eating. Instead, he asked in a low voice, "Grandma, do the cloth shops run by the Ren family rely on dyeing to sustain themselves?"