.007 | i care about you

start a riot - banners ❛in the dark, when you sound the alarm we'll find each others arm for your love, all you are i'd start a riot

in the dark, when you sound the alarm
we'll find each others arm
for your love, all you are
i'd start a riot.

( PAST

( PAST. )

JANE hadn't spoken to jack all day. they didn't have any classes together but ever since he started seeing jennifer he didn't walk her to class anymore. he spent majority of his time with her so with the halloween bash that night, she had no choice but to say yes to christopher grady, who just happened to be someone jack disliked to put it easy.

christopher was the quarter back for the football team. he had never spoken to jane a day in his life, at least that's what she thought. they actually spoke in first grade according to him.

the two were going as 'cop and robber' jane being the cop. it was something easy and last minute both of them could do. she still had to rush and buy things for the costume so after school, she ditched hockey and drove to spirit halloween instead.

after jane was asked to the halloween bash she approached jack immediately due to the fact that he was waiting by her locker when she got stopped my christopher.

she had wide eyes and jack had a smug look on his face. "what did he want?" he leaned up, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"um he just asked me to the halloween bash?" it came out weird, she wasn't entirely sure if she was hallucinating or not. "what?" he asked in disbelief, causing jane to let out a laugh. when jack didn't return it she blinked, shutting her lips. "you said no right?" he said and jane furrowed her brows. "and why would i do that? not like anyone's taking me and it's tonight." she opened her locker, roughly stuffing her books in.

"why would he ask you? to get at me or something?" she could hear the anger in his voice. he licked his lips, rolled his eyes and shivered like it was so unbearable. "what? are you saying no guy could ever imagine going to a dance with me?" jane challenged, turning to jack.