.036 | bar? bar.

everywhere, everything - noah kahan ❛everywhere, everythingi wanna love you til we're food for the worms to eattil our fingers decompose i'll keep my hand in yours

i wanna love you til we're food for
the worms to eat
til our fingers decompose
i'll keep my hand in yours.

( PRESENT

( PRESENT. )

JACK had his hand in hers, the boy smiling at her as she settled into the seat. another part of her gift was coming back to jersey with him. it worked out, chicago would be playing at prudential a few days later. quinn had an extra day to spend in Michigan and he already had plans to meet for dinner when he planned for jersey the next day. jane had been using a lot of her pto lately and she'd have to break the news that she wouldn't be able to see jack as often as she has been.

she didn't want to worry about that right, enjoying the time she had with him. she rested her head on the seat, jack messing with his head phones.

the last thing she remembers was jack rubbing gentle circles on her arm before she fell asleep and woke up in jersey. it was new years eve on top of it so they rush back to jacks apartment which was hectic. luke had shoved all the suitcases into the back of jacks car as jane jumped into the passenger seat. she was still tired, you could see it in her eyes. she debated on making a coffee once they were back to the apartment.

plans were to go out with the few guys that arrived back in jersey. a few friends jack had met throughout the years of him being here as well. jack stopped for food and jane ate her fries on the way. she handed luke his burger and when they pulled up to the apartment he had already finished it.

she ran inside, leaving the boys to get the suitcases. jack smiled at her small run into the building. "how are things?" luke asked, opening the back and grabbing a suitcase. jack licked his lips, grabbing her suitcase and setting it on the ground.

"good, really good." he was taken back, the kiss or multiple kisses they shared. he felt like a teenager again, eager to kiss her. it stopped there, both of them enjoying the moment so much— that's all they wanted to do. luke smirked with a laugh at his brother.