Birth (Prologue)

"She's here!" A nurse tells Dany an Alpha in the KhaosNox clan. He was sitting in the waiting room waiting for his wife. Even with him being an alpha. He can get nervous too. He gets up and follows the nurse. Once inside. Sees his wife holding their new baby girl. "Hey.." he whispers. "Come meet Ren. Our new baby girl." The Luna and wife of the Alpha Zaria say smiling softly. Dany hesitates unsure. Till he sees the half-wolf and half-human daughter of theirs. Looking at him in awe. He gently picks her up and cradles her. Nuzzling his nose on her to put his scent and to remember hers. "Rawr" Ren giggles. The married couple laugh. "Eek how cute" he smiles. Ren coos. "Silly like you" Zaria teases. Dany chuckles. Ren started to be fussy about food. "Time for feeding from your mother. Now just so we understand. Those are mine but I'm willing to share for you so you can be fed" he whispers. "I heard that dorkass" Zaria raises an eyebrow. Dany hands their baby to her and kisses both their foreheads.
He sits down on a chair beside the bed where Zaria lies. Zaria starts to breastfeed her daughter.
Once done Ren burp happily cooing. A knock was heard. Dany and Zaria ears perk up.
Their parents entered. Feeling relief. They let their parents go to see Ren.

A few years later...

Cya next chap 👦