Epilogue

Zaylan was now two years old. It was wintertime. She was playing in the snow while her mother Ren was watching her at her friend Alex's house.  Ren stayed in for the last two years. "Mommy look! A snowman!" Zaylan giggles. Ren smiles wide. "I see sweetie." She says. Suddenly her senses were alert. Quickly going to her daughter. "Sweetie go inside to play with Auntie Alex please." she tells Zaylan. Zaylan looks at her mother and nods silently. Runs inside. Be careful of the ice. "Come out now Dean.." Ren growls. Dean comes from behind a car he was in. "Hey Ren.." he mumbles. "So.. what with the visit. I thought you were forbidden to be near us. " she growls in tears. Dean sighs softly. "I need to work on getting your trust back and your parents. I'm sorry Ren.. I'm sorry" he says. Ren looks down. "But that doesn't help with you lying saying you love me when we dated. " she whispers. Dean reaches to hug her but she flinches so he stops. "I did love you. We were each other's halves.." he says. Ren scoffs. "Mhm, sure." She says sarcastically. Dean sighs. "To see her. You need to do something." Ren explains with sad eyes. "Ok.." he mumbles. She took a deep shaky breath. "I Ren KhaosNox Thomas reject.. You Dean Star as my mate ..." she says feeling tears sting her eyes. He winced in pain hearing that. Dean smiles in tears. "I Dean Star. Accept the rejection." He whispers. Suddenly they both held their chest. Feeling the pain. Ren looks down in tears. "I'll always love you... but I'm letting you go. now go see our daughter.. " she whispers. He wanted to comfort her and maybe him as well of this. But he listens and runs to the house to see Zaylan.

Month later.
Ren was back in the clan house. Zaylan spent her time at school, playing with step-siblings and having time with each of her parents. Also having time with grandparents.
Ren throughout now many years. Was considered Unmated.
And she forever kept her feelings hidden.
But she loves her family and never wants to leave them again.

The End..