Chapter 13: Friends?

Ren gulped scared. Hearing her mother yelling for her on the phone. The knocking was loud, startling Ren. Ren slowly stands up. She walks to the door and leans her head on it. Afraid to open it. "Ren! I know you're there. Please can we talk?" She heard Dean say. Salty tears cascade down her cheeks. "No! Go away!" She yells. Suddenly she heard muffling whispers. Another knock was heard. "Babygirl it's me. Open the door. " she heard her father say. Ren closes her eyes tight. Unlocks the door before opening it slowly. She felt arms around her body. Dean hugged her close and tight. "I'm sorry.." he whispers. Ren opened her eyes and widened. "K-Kitty" she breaths out. He smiles hearing her say his nickname. "Hm..so.. " he mumbles wanting her to say it. Ren takes a deep breath. "I-im pregnant." She whispers. "Now that's taken care of. The rule still stands. But you two can be good friends. And parents.. to a future cub grandchild of mine. " her father says. Dean lets her go. Ren nods looking down. Suddenly her father's wolf ears perk up. "I hear your mother?" He looks at her phone on the bed. Ren giggles small. "Mhm.." she nods. Dylan her father grabs the phone and excuses himself leaving the room to talk to his wife. "So.. no gender yet.. " she says nervously. Dean sits on a chair and grabs her hand. She leaned down and bit his hand. He growls playfully. And bit back on her arm. She did it again on his arm. Till she was quickly pulled away by her father. "No. No more biting. " he says growling. Ren looks to the side. Her father did some healing spells for marks he learned. On the bite marks. Making them disappear. Ren sighs deeply. "Now let's go home. Your mother is waiting for us tonight. " Dylan says. Dean stands up and waits by the door for them. Ren plays with her hands quietly. Being brave she looks up at them. "I ain't going back. Not for another few years. I need time for myself.. " she mumbles. Her father looks at her. Seeing she is worn out from their visit. "Ok. Let's go, Dean. I miss my Luna." he gives Ren a hug and a kiss on her forehead before walking out. Dean looks at Ren. "But I'm the father Ren. I want to be there for our child." he whispers. Ren looks away from him. "I'll be back in a few years. " was all she said.
Dean clenched his fists and walked out of the room. Ren closes and locks the door. Sighing tired. She collapses on the floor being careful of her stomach. And starts to cry hard feeling so very tired.